Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
I want to see Shaq get slammed on by Lebron :laugh: Lakers win this game with ease...the Cavs struglle with their shooting alot, but Boozer will take advantage of Slavas porace rebounding and defense...

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
the Cavs struglle with their shooting alot, but Boozer will take advantage of Slavas porace rebounding and defense...
The last time they played, Boozer had 12 pts on less than 40% shooting, 12 rbs and 3 TO's, Slava had 11pts and 8rbs. Boozer really took advantage of him!!

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
I wonder if the idiots who say Slava can't rebound have actually looked up his numbers this season.

·
20,601 Posts
Funny that the posts jump from game 37 to 39... Game 38 was the Suns game... Cook if u can find that post, because there was one, where there was the whole LAKER BOARD, complaining about how bad of a rebounder and a defender Slava is, if you can find it, id be glad to point the posts out to you, but i think we can all remember that post...

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Shaq will butcher Ilgauskas, and the Lakers will win this game easily.

I can imagine Shaq coming out with a vengence and dropping 40 points and 15 rebounds on "big" Z.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny that the posts jump from game 37 to 39... Game 38 was the Suns game... Cook if u can find that post, because there was one, where there was the whole LAKER BOARD, complaining about how bad of a rebounder and a defender Slava is, if you can find it, id be glad to point the posts out to you, but i think we can all remember that post...
I dont believe i can.. I think that post was gone from when the site was having problems.. Don't think it's anywhere :D

·
20,601 Posts
I smell a conspiracy...:curse:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
20,601 Posts
Shaq Diesel is gonna send a message to the Commissioner, hes gonna throw down 50 on Z...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Since you have a hard-on for stats, maybe you should look up Slava's rebounding numbers. Or will you just hide behind bad English again? :D

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Shaq Diesel is gonna send a message to the Commissioner, hes gonna throw down 50 on Z...
That'd be awesome! :yes:

----
We should be able to win this one with ease, as long as we get Shaq to have a huge game down low. Still, the Cavs are gettin' better with LeBron leading the way and it can easily go their way if we're not careful.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I would say that there is no way that Shaq gets 50 against the Cavs but so many players so far this year have put up their season high on us that it just isn't funny. I still think its unlikely, I think that Diop will play in an effort to keep Shaq out of the paint (he is closer to Shaq's size and much stronger than Z). Don't know if that'll work to slow him down but, it's an attempt. There is another advantage that the Lakers have, the Cavs do not play well on national television. However the game is at home and the Cavaliers tend to be very competitive there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The moment Z starts getting worked by Shaq, Silas will stick in Diop to slow him down. Not that Diop is the Shaq stopper, but he is so much better on D. However, if Z can score early he and shaq have played pretty similar if you look back.

It's nice to have the circus in town, though.

I think this is going to better game than you think. I am glad for out piston win last night but I am sure it took some juice out of us.

I want to see Juanny Wagner get out of Silas's dog house and add a secondn scoring option if Lebron has only 7-10 pts at the half.

Nothing would be better than to show LA that 3 guys should have played in the Big Game.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Who cares if Slava had a few bad rebounding games...the fact is that he's done much better this year. You say he has porous rebounding and when EHL rips you by bringing up his improved stats, then you retreat and bring up one game where he may or may not have rebounded poorly...:rolleyes:. Sad.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts