Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
isnt it funny how much Pau sucks when he's allowed to play at his natural position? yeah he's totally washed up, no one would want that guy...

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
isnt it funny how much Pau sucks when he's allowed to play at his natural position? yeah he's totally washed up, no one would want that guy...
I don't know who this sarcasm is in response to, but Pau is versatile enough to play well at two positions. Don't make excuses for him.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Sigh.... This shit again.

Early in the year we would suck all game only to make it close in the fourth. Now it's the opposite.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
What ridiculousness by both teams there. 4 straight missed free throws? Pistons clearly dont know what to do to get a good luck either.. Still wondering why Knight doesn't even look for the ball on that in-bounds play. Free throws aside.. Earl.. well done sir.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Yes.

Despite the win, this team sucks. ****ing pathetic that Detroit had two chances to win this game at the end.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
I don't know who this sarcasm is in response to, but Pau is versatile enough to play well at two positions. Don't make excuses for him.
I guess you havent spent much time around the foums in the last few months - it's been a dog pile on Pau since November (so the sarcasm is in response to just about everyone around here including a number of Lakers fans)

AND

all along(going back to last season in fact) Ive pointed out that he is much better playing his natural position

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Yes.

Despite the win, this team sucks. ****ing pathetic that Detroit had two chances to win this game at the end.
it's a W, and that's all that matters in the end is that they just keep piling up Ws good, bad or ugly

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I guess you havent spent much time around the foums in the last few months - it's been a dog pile on Pau since November (so the sarcasm is in response to just about everyone around here including a number of Lakers fans)

AND

all along(going back to last season in fact) Ive pointed out that he is much better playing his natural position
Eh, the same people that are saying Pau is washed up are the same that were saying Kobe was, so I wouldn't listen to them much.

Only laker fans I really seen say it are Luke and Mojopin.

But Pau's played like crap this year and Pau is mostly to blame for that.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
it's a W, and that's all that matters in the end is that they just keep piling up Ws good, bad or ugly
I think he's angry that his new favorite team is 9-9 in the last 18.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts