1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Kobe wont play tommorrow vs the magic

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well on ABC and starts at 12:30 here and 2 and a half hours before NHL all star game...Well i guess ill have to watch TMAC and Magic get DESTROYED by SHAQ and the Lakers!I wanna see what Magic player will TRY to guard SHAQ...we all know they wont see but from every team the lakers play there is always that ONE player giving the most defensive effort then anyone else towards SHAQ

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well, I was hoping for a Kobe/McGrady matchup because that's the ONLY thing interesting thing about this game! But if McGrady is questionable and IF Kobe doesn't play, then it's just another top team vs. garbage team!

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
If T-Mac doesn't play, expect a blowout victory for us. :yes:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can see Shaq going for 40 or 50 today. Hopefully Payton can last the full game without getting ejected. Slava and Devean and D-Fish gotta step it up also. I've been disappointed with them lately.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lakers up 20-14

Shaq with 5 pts, 3 boards, 4 dimes
Rush with 6 pts, 2 steals
Payton with 7 pts

T-Mac with 10 for Orlando

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian34Cook</b>!
Lakers up 20-14

Shaq with 5 pts, 3 boards, 4 dimes
Rush with 6 pts, 2 steals
Payton with 7 pts

T-Mac with 10 for Orlando
Tmac could score 100 and the Magic will still lose. That team can't speak defense.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
If the reffing stays like this...the Magic will win easily. We haven't gotten one call to go our way since the Medvedenko technical, this is a load of bull****.

And it doesn't help when morons like Devean George throw the ball away all the time. George needs to sit his *** on the bench until he remembers how to play the game.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
And it doesn't help when morons like Devean George throw the ball away all the time. George needs to sit his *** on the bench until he remembers how to play the game.
That's assuming he ever knew how to play the game in the first place. It's funny how the Magic never play D and then they suddenly look like the Spurs today. It seems like everyone saves their best effort for us and we're not even the defending champs anymore.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
To get an idea of how badly the Lakers are playing, the made the Magic look like a top 15 team in the first half.

Payton has been junk after the first quarter, Shaq isn't touching it, Rush gets a shot once in a blue moon, and Devean George handes the ball for about 18 out of the 24 seconds on the shot clock.

Pathetic.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Cris</b>!
wut are u talking about rush is 6/8 with 12 points
Exactly. He's the only one out there who can make a shot, yet he's only taken 8 shots.

Hence what I said, "Rush gets a shot once in a blue moon".

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.