Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Clippers are in town to take on the Celtics tonight.

This is a game that the Celtics should win. They have to win this game. I see this game as John Carroll's first NBA coaching victory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
I don't know why PP can be an All-Star, look at how patethic he's playing. He doesn't defend, he shoots poorly, and the team's playing better when PP is out of the game.

I just hope the C's lost today and not make the playoff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Hope everyone is happy that Obie is gone. This Carroll guy hasnt a clue in the world. When I heard that Obie resigned I was hoping to see Lester Connor get the gig. Anyway Mark Blount CANNOT play 48 minutes in an NBA game and your team be successful. This team is getting harder and harder to watch. Banks is going to get so much better sitting on the bench and watching a star like Mike James? Give me a break.


Mihm, Hunter, Banks and Perkins should start getting more time ASAP who cares if this team makes the playoffs as an 8 seed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rowdyness</b>!
Hope everyone is happy that Obie is gone. This Carroll guy hasnt a clue in the world. When I heard that Obie resigned I was hoping to see Lester Connor get the gig. Anyway Mark Blount CANNOT play 48 minutes in an NBA game and your team be successful. This team is getting harder and harder to watch. Banks is going to get so much better sitting on the bench and watching a star like Mike James? Give me a break.


Mihm, Hunter, Banks and Perkins should start getting more time ASAP who cares if this team makes the playoffs as an 8 seed.
Good points. Celtics should just, forget about this season, have fun and just play. It's a shame people can't have more patience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
ARE YOU WATCHING DANNY!!!!!! YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!


GEt rid of this lame duck coach now, the celtics would win more games if they just let the players coach themselves honestly.,.....we are the worst team in the league......go pats


:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PatBateman</b>!
go pats
lol, hey baseball season is right around the corner....E. Burks back in red? Curt, Pedro, Nomar, Manny, Lowe, and even Wakefield...I love these guys. :D



It's one thing watching a team suck, it's another watching a team that doesn't even play with heart, nor is fun to watch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


lol, hey baseball season is right around the corner....E. Burks back in red? Curt, Pedro, Nomar, Manny, Lowe, and even Wakefield...I love these guys. :D



It's one thing watching a team suck, it's another watching a team that doesn't even play with heart, nor is fun to watch.
is ellis burks coming back?? I hope so, that'd be cool!


totally agree with your comments....I am tuning out the celtics until draft day or they make a coaching change
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
It's official. Ainge is officially tanking the season.
I don't see get his plan. Sure we get a great talented player...maybe, but what are we doing with Banks, Hunter, and Perkins? We'll just rot them on the bench like we do to everyone else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,722 Posts
As I said in anothe thread, if Hunter played 30 minutes a game they would win, if McCarty plays, they will lose and lose and lose and lose and lose.

Got it? Danny knows this too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,662 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rowdyness</b>!
Mihm, Hunter, Banks and Perkins should start getting more time ASAP who cares if this team makes the playoffs as an 8 seed.

I TOTALLY AGREE :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
As I said in anothe thread, if Hunter played 30 minutes a game they would win, if McCarty plays, they will lose and lose and lose and lose and lose.

Got it? Danny knows this too.
I know that, but why isn't Danny getting either
A) a coach that will do what he (danny) wants
B) coach himself

Did you hear Tommy's comments?

Start Hunter and let Mihm come off the bench...something this coaching staff has got to think about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


I know that, but why isn't Danny getting either
A) a coach that will do what he (danny) wants
B) coach himself

Did you hear Tommy's comments?

Start Hunter and let Mihm come off the bench...something this coaching staff has got to think about.






At first I thought I saw where this team was headed. Unless Ainge has a trick up his sleeve (trade, eTc.) I am MASSIVELY CONFUSED.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
As I said in anothe thread, if Hunter played 30 minutes a game they would win, if McCarty plays, they will lose and lose and lose and lose and lose.

Got it? Danny knows this too.
If Ainge is all about developing for the future, why aren't we seeing the rookies? Blount playing 48 minutes? McCarty playing 25 minutes? Welsch playing point guard in the fourth? That's a recipe for losing and a recipe for standing still as far as development is concerned. What's the point? To get in the lottery and get more rookies to rot on the bench?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Losing like this is ignorance. If we're gonna lose we can atleast get the rookies in there. But Carrol is playing his best players trying to win, and he still cant get it done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BleedGreen</b>!
Losing like this is ignorance. If we're gonna lose we can atleast get the rookies in there. But Carrol is playing his best players trying to win, and he still cant get it done.
Carrol is playing his oldest players. As long as McCarty is playing, he's not playing his best players. Mihm is better. Hunter will be better in the long run. Perkins will probably be better as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,662 Posts
Yeah, he's just playing Vets over the young guys even though it's obvious, the young guys given time will be much better....Kendrick, Brandon, Marcus and Chris should be playing heavy minutes right now, if they were...I'd be ok with losing, I'm not ok with the way they are doing it right now. Banks got 12 minutes last night, Chris got 22, Brandon got 1 and Kendrick got 0, that SUCKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,817 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


lol, hey baseball season is right around the corner....E. Burks back in red? Curt, Pedro, Nomar, Manny, Lowe, and even Wakefield...I love these guys. :D



It's one thing watching a team suck, it's another watching a team that doesn't even play with heart, nor is fun to watch.
What happened with Burks? You like Manny? I like his production...but he doesn't really try.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top