Los Angeles Lakers @ Brooklyn Nets
Tuesday, 05 February 2013
1930H EST
Local Channel: TWC SportsNet, YES
National Channel: NBA TV

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Re: Game #47: Lakers (22-26) @ Nets (28-19)

Win.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Im surprised Metta got suspended. That is a lifetime achievement suspension if Ive ever seen one. No one else in the league except maybe Matt Barnes gets suspended for that play.

Lakers gotta go out and play hard tonight. This is going to be a tough one to win wothout those 2 guys.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Re: Game #47: Lakers (22-26) @ Nets (28-19)

WTF did Metta get suspended for?????? The Brandon Knight thing?????????

Holy ****ing cock balls.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Eh, he's gotta know that he can't goon it up and fly under the radar. The league has him on super-monitoring.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Eh, he's gotta know that he can't goon it up and fly under the radar. The league has him on super-monitoring.
I thought it was BS just for the flagrant they called him for. You're right though, they are trying to send him a message I guess because they know he's a loose fuse.

I don't see the Lakers winning without him and Dwight unless Jamison goes off.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Sacre with 4 points off the bench already.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Too many turnovers in this game, which has been the norm for this team the entire season.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
We've got a 5-point lead and Kobe's only got 5 points. I'd say that bodes well for us so far.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Great 2nd quarter. Lakers up 9 at the half. Should be 12 but we gave up a 3 with over a second left to play. Damn.

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
I don't have any statistical evidence to back this up but it seems like this team is awful when it comes out of bounds plays. I'm talking about both offensively as well as defending against them.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts