PG- Jamaal Tinsley
SG- Stephen Jackson
SF- Ron Artest
PF- Jermaine O'Neal
C- Jeff Foster

Injury Report- C Scott Pollard is out.

KEY MATCHUP
- Ron Artest vs. Bobby Simmons

The Pacers have looked great this season, but so have the Bucks...this is a pivotal early matchup in the mighty Central Divsion.

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Game 5: Bucks vs. Pacers

GAME PREVIEW

MILWAUKEE (Ticker) -- One of the NBA's early surprises, the Milwaukee Bucks will try to continue a strong start when they host the Indiana Pacers on Saturday.

The Bucks have had three days off to digest their first loss after opening the season 3-0 for the first time in four years.

Despite 21 points apiece from Michael Redd and Maurice Williams, Milwaukee dropped a 110-103 decision to Golden State on Tuesday. The Bucks made 11 steals and won the rebounding battle but were unable to erase an eight-point deficit heading into the fourth quarter.
Link

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
This game should have been televised ... I would love to see Bobby in action as a Buck ... however, the Pacers are strong.

Should be a good game.

GO BUCKS!!! GO PACERS!!! (I like both teams.)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Wow Mo Williams hits the three at the buzzer and there first lead of the night comes as the final buzzer sounds. Great win. They were down like 8 with 40 seconds left. :clap:

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Wow, great comeback win, Bucks. Down by 16 at the half, 14 in the fourth quarter and then winning with Williams' three pointer at the buzzer. I'm loving this guys, keep it up.

G-Force

·
Registered
497 Posts
what a fantastic game! I went to this game and stayed til the very end! To all those fans that left with 3 minutes left, sorry! The Bucks just made a hell of a comeback. Mo Williams shot was AMAZING! I was slappin hands with people I didn't even know. WOW

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow...what a huge victory for this young team..what a confidence boost going into a tough Western trip...props to Mo Williams. I am as stunned as Jonny Mac and Jim Plashcke when that ball went it....

"He Hit It!, He Hit It!"..."We Won the GAAAME!"

One of the best Bucks games EVER.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts