Friday, 08 February 2013
1900H EST
Local Channel: TWC SportsNet, SPSO
National Channel: N/A​

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Bobcats are 4-32 in their last 36.

Lose to them and you might as well tank the rest of the season for a good lottery pick.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Off topic, but can someone post that gif of the two Lakers fans who look like they just had their minds blown?

·
Registered
955 Posts
How many times do we need to note on this site that LAKERS DO NOT HAVE #1 pick this year. People that claim to be Laker fans and are on this site everyday should know that right?

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
How many times do we need to note on this site that LAKERS DO NOT HAVE #1 pick this year. People that claim to be Laker fans and are on this site everyday should know that right?
Yeah, well, I am 54 and very forgetful and have been ill the past few days.

So please forgive me for a temporary memory lapse.

And by the way, I have been a Laker fan since 9 years before the day you were born, so have some ****ing respect. That's all.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Yeah, well, I am 54 and very forgetful and have been ill the past few days.

So please forgive me for a temporary memory lapse.

And by the way, I have been a Laker fan since 9 years before the day you were born, so have some ****ing respect. That's all.
Damn Ron,i think this kobe howard thing is effecting everyone. and hope you feel better.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
This might be worse than the Celtics game.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
30-20 Bobcats after one. Yikes. We just can't hit shots all of a sudden. Not even Nash and he's wide open. And our defense ****ing sucks. Oh, and the 7 turnovers we had didn't help.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Down 13 late in the first half. Kobe still scoreless. :wtf:

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Damn Ron,i think this kobe howard thing is effecting everyone. and hope you feel better.
It's all good.

Stupid me for forgetting we don't have any draft picks until the 4th millenium.

Jimmy-boy and Mitchell have ****ed our team but for good for a long while. Not all their fault, must lay blame on the players, since they seem intent on not working together.

I am thinking more and more D12 bolts this team in the Summer. :(

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Down by 19 early in the third.

They were down to this team by 18 at home to this same team. But still able to pull it out.

Tonight, I see no energy by this team. None. There is something seriously wrong here.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
It's all good.

Stupid me for forgetting we don't have any draft picks until the 4th millenium.

Jimmy-boy and Mitchell have ****ed our team but for good for a long while. Not all their fault, must lay blame on the players, since they seem intent on not working together.

I am thinking more and more D12 bolts this team in the Summer. :(
What good would that do ? They don't play young players unless they are forced to. They would rather sell a draft pick for some old journeyman.

Amazing how well they play when world war is out of the lineup. Never understood the love affair with that guy anyways.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts