Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This team is showing that we can win without kidd. (provided its only game) Cant wait when Harris comes.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It looks like tha carter of the old, taking over and being assertive. Marcus is playing great. Hope he plays like this more often.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If Marucs keeps this up Frank has got a problem on his hand when Devin returns. Nice win and we won without Jason who?

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
I am glad that we have Marcus / Harris combo.

But ... think about two months ago, how many people said Marcus is a bum?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
The smart thing to do is to revaluate Carter's trade value in the off-season when those desperate contenders come out of hiding.. Nice win though.. I didn't expect to see Hassell playing that type of defense..

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Definitely a different look, Kidd simply is not capable of putting up 25 points and sometimes that is what you need to win a ball game.

Carter was amazing and Jefferson and Williams stepped up big in the OT.

Hopefully carter is okay, may have been cramps, he played 46 minutes.

·
Registered
196 Posts
marcus vince and rj having great games. that doesnt happen often. if we can do that on a consistent trend then we are gonna make the playoffs... i love hassell he is a great defender i was surprised but wow. and diop looked good 2...where was swift? i didnt see him on the bench..maybe he still has that stomach virus

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hopefully Harris is ready by the time March rolls around.. They'll need him desperately for that month..

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I think carters gonna have quite a few triple double games by the end of the season and Boone with a few 20 rebound plus games

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 40 Posts