SG: Hollis Thompson
SF: Luc Mbah A Moute
PF: Brandon Davies
C: Nerlens Noel

TV/radio: 6 p.m.; CSN, WMVP-AM 1000.​

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
There are no easy games when you are the 76ers.

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure of Rose or Noah's likelihood to play at this point... never did hear what Noah's "illness" was. Rose apparently said he'd play after the game Wednesday night, but if there's any question I'd be inclined to rest him against Philly. Then again, it would be annoying to be the first team to lose to a Philadelphia team that's like a shitty version of the Indians in Major League.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
This report says Noah had the flu: http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/11/04/report-bulls-rose-set-to-return-tonight-noah-flu-a-game-time-decision/

The Bulls are in the middle of 7 games in 11 nights, and this is the 3rd game in 4 nights. Thibs REALLY needs to play a deep rotation tonight. I have a feeling the Sixers will come out scrapping though, as they really want their first win and it's a home game. Hopefully we build a big lead early and keep our main guys' minutes low. Not counting on it after close games against Milwaukee & Orlando.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
This report says Noah had the flu: http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/11/04/report-bulls-rose-set-to-return-tonight-noah-flu-a-game-time-decision/

The Bulls are in the middle of 7 games in 11 nights, and this is the 3rd game in 4 nights. Thibs REALLY needs to play a deep rotation tonight. I have a feeling the Sixers will come out scrapping though, as they really want their first win and it's a home game. Hopefully we build a big lead early and keep our main guys' minutes low. Not counting on it after close games against Milwaukee & Orlando.
I thought Noah was supposed to be back for this game. In any case, I hope Gasol plays less than 30 minutes tonight, even if it means Mirotic, Nazr or Cameron have to play more minutes.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Rose is officially out tonight and listed as day-to-day.
Glad they are playing it slow & steady with Rose. You want that ankle to heal before there is a chain reaction to other injuries. That being said, would've been nice to have Rose against Philly. The only reason Philly pushed us at all in this game is b/c Tony Wroton was breaking down our defense constantly & getting to the basket at will. He was just too big for Brooks and too athletic for Hinrich to defend. Rose would've been a much better defensive match up and made this a completely different game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts