Bulls' Last Game: Win
Blazer's Last Game: Loss
Last Meeting This Season:N/A

Blazer's Lineup:

VS.

Bulls' Lineup:

Key Matchup:​

Blazer Freak's Keys To The Game:
Pound the ball inside. Force feed it to Zach, and if Tyson comes over to help Songaila, Zach can hit the open man. Telfair needs to take Duhon quite a bit and penetrate and dish. Overall, if we play to our strengths, we can definitely win this game.

Team Report:
As the season began, many of the Trail Blazer players had the same mantra: Let's be the Chicago Bulls of the 2005-06 season. The Bulls, who improved from 23-59 in 2003-04 to 47-35 and a playoff team last season, are Portland's next opponent Wednesday in the Rose Garden. The Blazers hope they are following the same blueprint that led Chicago out of the netherlands by developing young players. "They're a good team," Portland forward Zach Randolph said.
FOXsports.net

Predicition: Blazer Win
Prediction Record: 4-1(W-L)

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
By the way BF.... I appreciate you doing these for us :D

I will try to always put in the link to the boxscore after the game, as my contribution

·
Registered
910 Posts
not another game til wednesday. btw bf, seems like alot of work on your part. just sayin is all/ :cry:

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, it usually takes 15-20 minutes so it's nothing big. I'll post the Foxsports excerpt when they post one.

And TB, thanks for the boxscore posting in advance. :D

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
BlazerFreak,

Duhon most likely won't start that game due to an injured knee, so they will probably slip Heinrich down to the 1 and have Gordon start at the 2....Just thought I'd let you know..

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zagsfan20 said:
BlazerFreak,

Duhon most likely won't start that game due to an injured knee, so they will probably slip Heinrich down to the 1 and have Gordon start at the 2....Just thought I'd let you know..
Thanks, I'll fix it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts