Pierce: 23 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists
Davis: 22 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists

Toronto's Notable Performances

Peterson: 37 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks
Bosh: 26 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 blocks​

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I Dont Think The Raptors Can Get This One - The Celtics Crowed Are Tough, And U Know The Raptors Stink On The Road.. Also, The Celtics Are 8-1 Since Walker Joined The Team, And That One Lose To The Wolves Was Hard.. It Was One Luck Shot By Sprewell !

Gon Be A Tuff Game - If Raptors Can Play Defence, Then We're Alright < Which Won't Happen

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
We defend the outside shot, we're fine. We don't, it's a loss. As simple as that. Call OB and ask him how he feels after facing the Raptors.

The good thing is, the score should be in the low 150's. :D

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
You guys really need to stop drinking so much

Did anyone see the game against the Hawks? The Bobcats?

Our defense is awful. If Matt Carroll can get 18, I shudder to think what Marshall, Matt Bonner, Alston, Rose, etc. can get.

If the team is as overconfident as you all, say goodbye to the losing streak.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Re: You guys really need to stop drinking so much

I predict:

Boston 108
-
Raptors 104

·
Registered
453 Posts

Celtics are on a roll right now and playing great.. i expect a tough match-up but a well fought win for the C's

Celtics 102 Raptors 96

·
Registered
162 Posts

I think the odds on this one are the Celtics winning by 6.5 I hesitate to bet on it because it could easily be closer than that.

Did anyone bet on it?

·
Registered
259 Posts
The C's don't have anyone who can guard Bosh he'll go off for 30 pts and 15 rbs and the raps will bring the Celtics back down to earth. Honestly who's ever bench plays better will win.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts

Piston-PiercePower said:
I think the odds on this one are the Celtics winning by 6.5 I hesitate to bet on it because it could easily be closer than that.

Did anyone bet on it?

I didn't, I don't like the spread, this game is too hard to predict.

Although, you may wanna check out the Cavs/Bucks game...and the Hornets/Grizzlies game.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I think the Celts will win this one but I don't think it's an "easy" win...no games are going to be easy until we start playing some much better defense...but we just have too much firepower for Toronto to stop, they don't have enough horses....I hope.

·
Registered
472 Posts
whiterhino said:
I think the Celts will win this one but I don't think it's an "easy" win...no games are going to be easy until we start playing some much better defense...but we just have too much firepower for Toronto to stop, they don't have enough horses....I hope.
My thoughts exactly! Toronto has quickness inside with Bosh and a ton of firepower outside so stopping them will be tough. The C's outside defense hasn't been a thing of beauty lately so that scares me a little, but looking at our lineup I don't think they have enough to slow down the C's offense. At best they'll hold one or two of our options below their averages, but lately that hasn't mattered because there's two or three who can step up at any time and make up the difference.

One thing that I expect (hope?) to see tonight is some more playing time for some of our bench players. Put Reed on Marshall and I can almost guarantee he won't go off like he did the other night and Banks has the speed and defensive ability to drive Alston nuts.

I figure this will be a close and high scoring game, but I still think that the C's will win if they play like they should.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts