Registered
3,477 Posts
lakers want this one BAAAAAD
but they got no shot at it :no:

102-91 HEAT

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
question again: what will shaq and kobe do when the starting players greet each other before the game starts???

my prediction:
heat 110
-
lakers 98

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
@Shaq_Diesel: why did you take a red car instead of a gold one? ;)

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u think Caron will guard Dwyane tomorrow night??

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Sueng said:
Will the Heat fans in Miami boo Butler and Odom???
I really hope they applaud for them because they kept it going last year, and I liked to be a fan of miami last year!

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bet we cheer for all those guys...no reason at all for us to hate them (unless they beat us in the 4th)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Sueng said:
Will the Heat fans in Miami boo Butler and Odom???
Who ever boo's those guys should be beaten to death with a stick.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
CB4, Odom and B.G. were great for us last season and they really didnt leave on bad terms...

I doubt they'll hear boo's!!!

·
Queensbridge
1,936 Posts
This should be an interesting game, but this all depends on how hungry the Lakers are and how un-selfish and effective Kobe Bryant can be. This week, LA has been downright horrible and cannot buy themselves a win. On the other side of things, they came out more aggresive and showed desire to beat the Diesel on Christmas day. The rest, is history.

I'll be at the AA arena. The Lakers are in bad shape and are on their way out of the playoff picture, but I can still hope to steal a win.

My prediction:

Heat - 103
Lakers - 97

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
IMHO caron lamar and brian will receive a standing ovation during the player introductions.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
It's Corvette time again! Mwahahaha!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I want this game BAD!!!

After the way Shaq fouled out in LA, and with the Fakers playing so bad now, this would be a real bad loss for the team and Shaq's ego. I know Shaq's ego shouldn't be a concern over the team, but he is still bitter at the Lakers. I want to hear Kobe get booed out of the arena all night! No look or touch for Kobe at the tip, stay strong and Big Fella! I want to see Shaq send Kobe's $hit and put him on his a$$, foul or no foul! I want to see the Heat win BIG! I want to see Shaq Daddy go for 30-14-5-4!!!!!

I think the TNT studio crew is calling the game courtside tonight, so that should be a treat.

I WANT THIS GAME BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:

·
Registered
836 Posts
My bad on the TNT crew doing the play by play. They are not doing it, but are there in the AAA.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts