Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>

<font face = "verdana" size=2>Memphis Grizzlies (38-28) at New Jersey Nets (32-36)
Thursday, 03.24.2005, 7:30 PM EST
Continental Airlines Arena - East Rutherford, NJ
TV: YES, FSN, NBALP

</center>

The Nets will try to extend their winning streak to 6 as they host the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday. Pau Gasol returned from the injury list for Memphis on Sunday after missing 23 games with plantar fasciitis. Gasol played just 12 minutes as the Grizzlies fell to the Suns. Without him, Memphis had won 8 of their last 11, including 4 of their last 6 on the road. They currently hold the 7th spot in the West.

Previous Meetings:
12.17.04 - Grizzlies 89, Nets 84

Jason Williams - 27 points, 6 assists, 9-14 shooting, 5-9 from 3 pt. range

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
is it anyone else or is it just me it seems like we play 60 home games instead of 41 lol

i like our chances.. man how this season has changed around i think that it will b a contested game
with once again vc comin to our rescue and mybe a pf will step up to help defend i think kristic will once again be very improtant.
93nets
89 grizz

player of the gm vc.. thats an easy one :smilewink

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
TheRoc5 said:
is it anyone else or is it just me it seems like we play 60 home games instead of 41 lol

i like our chances.. man how this season has changed around i think that it will b a contested game
with once again vc comin to our rescue and mybe a pf will step up to help defend i think kristic will once again be very improtant.
93nets
89 grizz

player of the gm vc.. thats an easy one :smilewink
Maybe it seems like 60 instead of 41 due to all the extra playoff games we have had the past few years?

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Link

Nets are only favored by 1 at home?

-Petey

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Battle of the Jasons: Williams vs. Kidd
JKidd will have no problems battling JWill at the point. I don't think they will guard each other though.

These guys are thieves, 3 of them are on the top 10 in steals per turnover:
3. Battier - 1.16
4. Cardinal - 1.14
7. Wells - 0.97

I'd say the Nets run this time. As the Grizzlies gave up 32 fastbreak points against the Suns last Sunday.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
I hope we kill them...cause I still have that vision in my head of Stro slamming down that monster dunk when they blew us out. Still need to get revenge for that one.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
This should be a good one, hope that the Nets do get out and run as much as they can. Will definitely be watching.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Must win....especially since philly and indian won yesterday and orlando will prolly win today against charlotte..

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Does anyone knows if there's a radio station that will stream the broadcast over the internet ? :reporter:
Unfortunately radio signals from NJ won't reach my place, as I'm 3K miles away.

Anybody?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
faNETicS said:
Does anyone knows if there's a radio station that will stream the broadcast over the internet ? :reporter:
Unfortunately radio signals from NJ won't reach my place, as I'm 3K miles away.

Anybody?
Thanks.
Hey I'd check NBA.com and see if they have anything streaming. You could always refresh this page as Petey and the guys will give u updates by the second... :banana:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Vinsane said:
I'm in hope the nets can get this
No doubt...

Wright, Cardinal, Battier, Miller, Williams for the Grizzles.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Krstic with an early 3 second violation. Kidd rebounds, passes to Krstic, Krstic to the line, Wright picks up the foul.

SWEET. Get Krstic involved early, get their bigs out of there!!!

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Mike Miller is 44% from 3? Just hit one...

He's really turned into a nice player huh?

-Petey

1 - 20 of 287 Posts