Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If Haslem is out, I'd imagine that we start Doleac. Zo will fill in his old bench minutes. After that, I don't know who. Maybe we activated Wang for Laettner on IL, but if not, maybe Shandon plays a little PF b/c we don't have anyone else...

atleast we're going against Clarence Weatherspoon @ only 6-7 and no real threat

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
First Game out this season for Haslem...Only Damon Jones of our starting five participating in every Heat Game so far!

It's gonna be a tough game and we had a long break since the last game (to me it seemed like a week...:rolleyes:)!
I predict:
Heat 110
-
Rockets 103

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Tough game, but I have confidence in the Heat... and Zo of course. ;)

Reactions: Zalgirinis

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Haslem has a grade 1 seperation and is questionable for tonight

hopefully he gives it a go. Zo and Wang as our only backups does not sound promising at all. And this IS a big game. We are still tied in the loss column with Pheonix and that means every loss is magnified

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Alonzo vs. Mutombo and Jeff Van Gundy. :biggrin:

I hope Haslem plays this game game because we will need him alot but this provides Zo an oppurnity of what he can do in important minutes.

We needthis win bad so we can claim the #1 best record in the NBA.

·
Registered
439 Posts
The Rockets are one of the most inconsistent teams in the NBA. Sometimes they go on 8 game winning streaks, other times they go on 5 game losing streaks. You can never know what the Rockets will put out of their bag, I hope we really win this game.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I expect a loss, especially if Haslem can't play like himself. We are due for a loss anyway, and it could wake us up for the Suns game on Friday. We really need to keep pace with them if we want home court, and I think we need it if we reach the Finals. Maybe TMac will shoot like crap, and Shaq will go off on Yao, and DWade scores 30, and the Heat will find a way to win.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
JeepLiberty03 said:
I expect a loss, especially if Haslem can't play like himself. We are due for a loss anyway, and it could wake us up for the Suns game on Friday. We really need to keep pace with them if we want home court, and I think we need it if we reach the Finals. Maybe TMac will shoot like crap, and Shaq will go off on Yao, and DWade scores 30, and the Heat will find a way to win.
Why?

They're without Juwan Howard and they dont have anyone like Zo on their bench!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I wanna see a shaq zo starting lineup so bad!
we don't have haslem, they don't have howard... that makes us even.

and i think we're much deeper that they are inthe frontcourt... shaq, zo, doleac should be enough to combine for 96 minutes.

plus sura and tmac haven's played extremely well lately, i expect a tough win.

miami 99 houston 93

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we'll bring back the AIM chat for tonights game....message me around tip off if you want to get in....

ChesterBGSU

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
we are dead if shaq gets into foul trouble....

and doleac is prone to get fouls quick as well

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
JeepLiberty03 said:
i dont agree cause in this current win streak, eddie haslem and DJ have all had horrendous nights, and we still won every game easily (except 1 or 2)!!!!
i mean it will be a tough game reguardless, but we can still do it!!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts