Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry didnt see no game thread....

I think this is the game that the Lakers finally get a win. They're playing @ home and the loosing streaks gotta end.

Prediction: Lakers win

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
What the **** was that?! Webber just made an illegal dribble and the refs ignored it again, letting Korver get a three. That was after Brown got raped by 2 Sixers in the backcourt. Why the hell are they allowing Philly to smack us on the arms every time we get the ball?

This game's about to be over.

8 straight losses.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
IMO this is the bad effect of phil on Kobe. Kobe needs to realize he is a shooting guard and not a point guard, his job is to score. The only people who complain about him to shooting too much aren't even Laker fans in the first place. Your are a shooting guard Kobe, shoot the ball.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
We have 13 or 14TOs with 3 mins to go in the half. Kobe needs to sit his *** down. Same with basically every one else on the court. Give Sasha a chance!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I can't believe it. The first time all year Brian Grant has started at PF. We should've seen this about 3 months ago.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
What the hell is Kobe doing?! :curse: Every shot he takes is a damn three! Right then it just cost us 2 points. Go to the ****ing basket!!!!!!

We are so so so so so so so so soooooooo bad! :curse:

EDIT: Kobe actually had 13, 8 and 5 in that half. Nice numbers...but all of his shots are frickin threes and we are losing! :curse:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
And we waited 68 games to put Grant and Mihm in the lineup together? Geez, that is just dumb.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
This is the worst rebounding I've seen from any team all year. They look like a freshman girls team out there. Unbelieveable.

Medvedenko is just a sissy little school girl.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
We have 19TOs and have given up 13Off. rebounds with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd. :sad:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Whose gauarding Iverson?

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
KennethTo said:
IMO this is the bad effect of phil on Kobe. Kobe needs to realize he is a shooting guard and not a point guard, his job is to score. The only people who complain about him to shooting too much aren't even Laker fans in the first place. Your are a shooting guard Kobe, shoot the ball.
true true.... Now accept or decline my challenge

1 - 20 of 43 Posts