Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that we didn't have a game thread, so I started a quick and dirty one.

Bucks up, 26-21 after one quarter. Two minutes left in the half, and the Bucks are up by three on the road. Simmons and Redd are leading the way with 15 and 11 points.

G-Force

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At the half, the Bucks are up, 48-45. Simmons and Redd are the only Bucks scoring consistently so far, but Ford does have 5 assists and Magloire has 9 rebounds in 18 minutes of play.

On the flip side, Baron Davis is ice cold with three points on 1/10 shooting.

Good first half, Bucks. Let's put up another good half and win this game on the road.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looks like Joe Smith started the game, Bogut didn't play very much in the first half. Anybody watchin the game? what's goin on?

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice thrid quarter run, the Bucks are now up by 16. Both Simmons and Redd have 20 points apiece, and Ford has 10 assists with only one turnover.

The Baron has missed five more shots and is now 1/15 for three points. Woooff!

·
Registered
497 Posts
rocketeer said:
what happened to magloire's scoring? he has been horrible scoring, but has been great on the boards and blocking shots(this is all coming from box scores because i don't get any bucks games).
When i went to the Bucks game against Indy on Saturday Magloire was grabbin all the boards. His problem is finishing, he just needs to dominate and dunk! He's been really soft on 2nd chancers. Any way he doesn't need to score for this team to be successful. We've got Ford, Williams, Redd, Simmons to score points we need those bangers down low though
GO BUCKS! 2 pt game w 35 sec left....they blew a huge lead! not encouraging :cry:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Great job closing the game, Bucks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yoyo said:
Great job closing the game, Bucks.
Needed that win after a blowout loss the night before against LAC. The 2 guys that played very well, if i remember correctly, last tuesday, Baron Davis and TJ Ford, had off shooting nights. I kinda expect TJ to have quite a few of those nights, even though he had 13 assists. Lets look forward to tomorrow night in a game against the crappy Kings. This could be a set up game because we all know that SacTown is very good at home.

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
rocketeer said:
what happened to magloire's scoring? he has been horrible scoring, but has been great on the boards and blocking shots(this is all coming from box scores because i don't get any bucks games).
Yeah, his offense has been horrible thus far, but the defense he has been bringing to the table has been great. I see at like this, we brought him in for his D and his boards, and whatever we get from him offensivley is like a bonus.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is good to see the Bucks playing good ball these days. Hopefully, this will lead to more nationally televised games, as well as a trip to the play-offs.

G-Force

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
G-Force said:
It is good to see the Bucks playing good ball these days. Hopefully, this will lead to more nationally televised games, as well as a trip to the play-offs.

G-Force
I still think they can win 50 games....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts