Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Has to be a win! We need to come out and jump on these guys right from the start and play good team offense. No way we should lose this game, and we shouldn't have to count on DWade to win this game for us by himself.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
We need to carry over what we did in the 4th quarter against the rockets. The bobcats always play hard and if they take them too lightly they can beat us. I expect Miami to make it two in a row and start a nice streak of wins.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Dont think these guys are an easy win, they've been playin well so far this season, belieive it or not, this is a big game, its a divsional game, and who knows could come to help/hurt us in the end..

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
1st game of walker off the bench...posey gets his 1st start

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Posey in the starting lineup, Walker to the bench

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
DBurks2818 said:
They'll be playing without Gerald Wallace.
The Bobcats hardly have a chance without him playing right now.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
bringing kopono was interesting

they just said kopono is backup 3 and walker will back Haslem...... Walker played a couple weeks at sf and is better than kopono...not sure about this

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
bringing kopono was interesting

they just said kopono is backup 3 and walker will back Haslem...... Walker played a couple weeks at sf and is better than kopono...not sure about this
I liek Walker at 4 only, i think him at 3 takes him out of our offense..

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Dwyane Wade said:
I liek Walker at 4 only, i think him at 3 takes him out of our offense..
I love Haslem in the game. He does so much for the team. Walker is going to need minutes, and I dont want to see them as Haslems minutes

anyway, we need to keep Walker happy. Having him come off the bench after Kopono and Simien in this game isnt going to do that

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
after a spectacular 1st quarter by jason williams, seeing it end on that horrible play by him is upsetting.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Other than him having 2 fouls, how's Posey looking out there for the Heat? Is he showing any effects from the injury still or does he look solid?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts