1 - 20 of 551 Posts

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

VS.

Probable Starters

Nets
Individual Leaders <table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Scoring</td><td class="yspscores">V. Carter</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">24.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Rebounds</td><td class="yspscores">R. Jefferson</td><td class="yspscores" align="right"> 9.7
</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Assists</td><td class="yspscores">J. Kidd</td><td class="yspscores" align="right"> 6.8
</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> FG%</td><td class="yspscores">S. Padgett
</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">55.6 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> FT%</td><td class="yspscores">J. McInnis
</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">100.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> 3PT%</td><td class="yspscores">Z. Planinic</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">50.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Blocks</td><td class="yspscores">N. Krstic</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">1.5 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Steals</td><td class="yspscores">J. Kidd</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">2.0 </td></tr></tbody> </table>
Rockets Individual Leaders <table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Scoring</td><td class="yspscores">T. McGrady</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">23.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Rebounds</td><td class="yspscores">Y. Ming</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">10.5 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Assists</td><td class="yspscores">R. Alston</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">5.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> FG%</td><td class="yspscores">D. Mutombo</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">100.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> FT%</td><td class="yspscores">R. Alston</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">100.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> 3PT%</td><td class="yspscores">T. McGrady</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">40.0 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Blocks</td><td class="yspscores">Y. Ming</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">3.3 </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Steals</td><td class="yspscores">J. Barry</td><td class="yspscores" align="right">1.8 </td></tr></tbody> </table>

Atlantic Standings <table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="ysptblthbody1" align="right"> <td height="18" width="40%"><spacer type="block" height="1" width="1"></td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="10%">W</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="10%">L</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="17%">Pct</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="17%">GB </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> New Jersey</td> <td class="yspscores">3</td> <td class="yspscores">3</td> <td class="yspscores">.500</td> <td class="yspscores">-- </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> Philadelphia</td> <td class="yspscores">3
</td> <td class="yspscores"> 3</td> <td class="yspscores">.500</td> <td class="yspscores">-- </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> Boston</td> <td class="yspscores">2
</td> <td class="yspscores">3
</td> <td class="yspscores">.400</td> <td class="yspscores">0.5 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> New York</td> <td class="yspscores">0</td> <td class="yspscores">5
</td> <td class="yspscores">.000</td> <td class="yspscores">2.0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> Toronto</td> <td class="yspscores">0</td> <td class="yspscores">5</td> <td class="yspscores">.000</td> <td class="yspscores">2.5 </td></tr></tbody> </table>

Game Time - 8:00 PM

Summary -

The Nets return home after a loss to one of the league's best teams. The return of PF Jason Collins would help bolster the defense.

The Rockets have been struggling without All-Star Tracy McGrady. He could return to the lineup as soon as this weekend.

Bet some of that UCash! What else can you do with it? :biggrin:

Reactions: Kunlun

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
ghoti's 1st game thread!

Remove the avatar, it's taking away attention from the content! LOL

-Petey

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Todd Mac is 3-3, so we're shaking it up with the ghoti IGT!

The Nets play a big game at home against the floundering Rockets.

Can RJ come back from his shaky performance in Indianapolis?

Lots of rest for the starters, so the Nets are primed for a nice game.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Should take it
W/ or w/o Tmac

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Jazzi said:
I feel doubtful after watching this game.
Glad to see your still alive after yesterday Jazzi! LOL

-Petey

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I hope that the team can come back from a bad loss to the Pacers. That was disappointing but all is not lost. The team can come back from it, if they put their mind and heart into it :clap:

Go Nets!!!! :banana: :cheers:

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
What happend yesterday?

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
We're gonna lose...sorry! I kept predicting wins but we lose everytime, so now i'm doing the opposite.

By the way,ghoti you need to update those stats, Carter won't be entering tomorrow's game averaging 25 pts, it's more like 24. :clap:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I'm kinda sad that TMac won't be playing. It'll help us get the W though I guess...

Yao will get his #'s but he's still a *****cat under the basket so he shouldn't dominate our bigs that much. Our 3-headed monster should have a field-day.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
I'm kinda sad that TMac won't be playing. It'll help us get the W though I guess...

Yao will get his #'s but he's still a *****cat under the basket so he shouldn't dominate our bigs that much. Our 3-headed monster should have a field-day.
Here's an article which says "he might play." Nothing sure though. :angel:

"Just eight days after Tracy McGrady had to be helped out of the Toyota Center practice gym and a week after the Rockets announced he would be out for three weeks, McGrady could be cleared to play tonight against the New Jersey Nets."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/rssstory.mpl/sports/3456158

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Tmac probably wont play a lot of minutes if he plays though. Regardless the team has to play with energy from the get go, they can win this one

·
Registered
907 Posts
I just hope that this thread won't have the same kind of abusive language as the one last night did. After a while, I just stopped following the thread. Some people just ruined it.

I love that guys here gives a huge effort and deliveres play-by-play, but when 50% of the thread is like this:

F.N FRANK KNOW SH-T. FIRE FRANK. **** that (insert Nets players) sucks. What a morron. Get his a** out. Fire the coach. Thorn know nuttin. Fire Thorn. This is bulls***,

I just don't find it that good :curse: .

These threads aren't meant to be bashing threads, as far as I'm concerned.. I could be wrong though.

1 - 20 of 551 Posts