Bulls' Last Game: ?
Blazer's Last Game: Win
Last Meeting This Season:N/A

Blazer's Lineup:

VS.

Warriors' Lineup:

Key Matchup:​

Blazer Freak's Keys To The Game:
I think the Blazer's could definitely have a good chance to win this game. Their hustle has kept them in every game, except Denver, this season. Golden State has been very mediocre the first 3 quarters of their games, but come with a surge in the 4th. So if the Blazer's can build up a big enough lead going into the 4th, I think we can have a chance of winning this..

Team Report:
The Trail Blazers would like nothing better than to beat Golden State Friday in the getaway game before they embark on a season-long seven-game road trip that begins Sunday at New York. They know it's not going to be easy against a Warriors team that has been turned into a playoff contender with the addition of Baron Davis. "Davis is one of the best guards in the league," Portland coach Nate McMillan said. "He can get where he wants to go, he can defend, he's a strong, physical guy.
FOXsports.net

Predicition: Blazer Win
Prediction Record: 5-1(W-L)

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Baron Davis play the last few games has been sketchy from quarter to quarter, so hopefully he will have more bad quarters then good ones. Zach has to go out on Murphy and guard him on the outside. Miles needs to keep Dunleavy from getting many easy attempts, and if he is not doing much I would not be surprised to see Miles on Jason Richardson. Richardson is one of their most dangerous scorers, the question is, are the lights on when he plays tonight, or is it lights off?

I look for the pace of the game to determine who wins. If it is a high scoring affair (110 plus points for the winning side), I would look for GS to win. If it is lower then that, Portland has a good chance due to the fact they probably played a pace of game they are more comfortble with.

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Miles has had some big games vs Dun Jr the last couple years, and I'd hope tonight is no different. Though it wasn't discussed here, Dunlevy's reported 5 year 44Mil contract was about as bad a singing (IMO) as any in recent years... I wouldn't have wanted him at half that rate. They really have no one who matches up well against Darius. I think Joel could have a big night too.

Pietrus and Richardson could be a matchup problems going the other way. Barron tweaked his hammy early on, and will probably not be as aggressive as usual.

If you're watching the Warriors broadcast of this game on the league pass, prepare to be offended by the announcers.... they're the worst.

STOMP

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I like how active the Blazers subforum is. It's so boring over at the Warriors forum during games.

Anyway, we're up 11-2 in 3 minutes. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
GS 22-13, 7 minutes into game.

Gotta love the 3 pointers this game.

GS: 3/3
Portland: 2/3

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Make that 2 threes for MONIA!!!!! Booyah and a Dunk. Man Monia seems to be the key to our offense. Does it look planned on TV? I just have ESPN gamecast and KXL.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Planned?

I'm watching this on FSN Bay Area, so I dunno. Anyway, it looks nice for GS, except the Warriors are starting to look trigger-happy for 3's again. :eek8:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
34-22 Golden State lead to end the quarter.

barfo: Haha, that's true.

cpt.napalm: Didn't pay enough attention, so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I don't see the Warriors winning this one. They've made their run, and Portland has done almost nothing to be only down 11.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
49-38 GS to end the half.

Just plain awful shooting from both teams...it was nothing like the first quarter. The Blazers got a whole lot of rebounds, but a whole lot of turnovers...

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
first half notes:

good lord that was sloppy. Not hard to hit 3's when you're wide open (read: more of a insult of the Blazers D than the Warriors shooting ability).

Monia played strong and agressive..so lets take him out.

They're playing kind of like they think they can just play the motions and win. That ain'ta happening..

I think all the playoff talk kind of got to their heads (regardless of whether or not they actually said it).

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Nate's wringin' their pants right as we speak.

He cannot be happy about how they've been performing in the first half. We're definitely fortunate that we're only down by 11 thus far.

How about getting Sergei back in and getting Randolph some better looks?

P.S. It's good to see a Warrior fan in here (Yoyo). As I usually say, it's great when posters from other teams come over to chat it up.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts