New York (29-40) at LA Lakers (32-37)
Game Info: 10:30 pm EST Tue Mar 29, 2005
TV: MSG, FxW

Code:
Team  		Record  PF  	PA  	   Road/Home  	Streak  L10 
New York	29-40	96.6	98.7	   Road 8-26	L3	4-6 
LA Lakers	32-37	98.1	100.0	   Home 21-14	L8	2-8
New York Notes
Mar 29 New York has won just twice in 19 road games in 2005. The only victories on the road have come against the Utah Jazz and Atlanta Hawks, who are a combined 74 games under .500. ... C Kurt Thomas had 12 points and 14 rebounds Monday. It was his fifth consecutive game with double-digit rebounds and his third double-double over that span. ... F Maurice Taylor had his best game in a Knicks uniform with 17 points in 25 minutes off the bench. In his previous two games, Taylor had totaled just three points and 21 minutes.

LA Lakers Notes
Mar 27 The Lakers held G Allen Iverson and F Chris Webber to a combined 12-for-48 from the floor but could not take advantage thanks in part to a season-high 27 turnovers. ... Kobe Bryant scored 34 points, had 10 rebounds and added five assists but also committed six turnovers. ... The Lakers are on their worst losing streak since they dropped the final 10 games of the 1993-1994 season, the last season that they missed the playoffs. ... Los Angeles last won on March 12, 117-116, at Charlotte.

(Blah blah blah..)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
at this point in the season is a loss better than a win so we have a better chance of a draft pick?

Reactions: Cris

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I'd rather win a game now just to break the streak.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I wouldn't bet on a loss...I don't know if I'll see another Knicks road win in my lifetime...

Reactions: Brian34Cook

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I think we might actually win this one.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Geez, i dunno whats more depressing, watching the Lakers fade away in the last 5 minutes of every game it seems, or the uber-downer fest this forum has become(which i ceraintly understand, but please, ease up on it)

That said, i think the boys will win tonight, why? i dunno. I just hope they dont stop playing the fourth quarter

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know what's more depressing.. The Lakers or my lack of effort in game thread's these days..

I think they win tonight.. Expect Starbury to light up Chucky for 30+

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Luke is so smart passing the ball isnt he? His turning the ball over like crazy lately..

BTW, is that Jamie Foxx coaching the Knicks? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bad end to the half.. but..
What the ****? Lakers up by 5 at halftime.. :eek:
Lakers have 7 steals to the Knicks 3 steals :eek:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Well, we pissed away our first double digit lead in AGES (12pts) in about a minute because of a horrible missed call and another terrible play at the end of the half by Kobe.

I expect #9.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Kobe and Brown missing 4 straight FTS?! That should not happen. We should be up by 11. Our FT shooting is keeping the Knicks in the game. :mad:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
WOw i like this small lineup of 4 sf's and tierre u got jones walton caron and george. I hope the lakers can this W.
LETS GO LAKERS

P.s: george and clown are havin decent games :clap:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Finally the streak is over, i was tired of hearing about that **** on tv.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
hot dang! we finally won a game!!! :banana: :clap:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts