Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Is Haslem playing? If he don't play, I think we lose. We really need this game if we want overall home court advanatge. Plus, we owe these guys a good butt kicking from earlier in the season. Shaq should have a big game, and help control the tempo some if he gets the ball enough. The Jones boyz will have to be big from 3 point land tonight.

Any of you guys going to join the Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League? We need at least 4 more teams to make it worth doing.

·
Whiteside of the Moon
9,694 Posts
I'll be at the game, leaving for Miami in 2 hours. Anyone else going? :banana: Lets go HEAT! Dwyane should go off after the night he had against Houston.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Haslem is questionable for tonights game, but considering the importance of the game, I think he will suit up.

anyway, we need this game. Biggest game of the year imo.

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Miami 114
Suns 108

Shaq 28pts 11reb
Wade 25pts 5reb 7asts

Amare 37pts 9reb

Hopefully Miami wins i have alot of points on the line.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I'll be rooting for the Heats so that the Spurs can still keep their number one seed hopes alive. This will be the last time the Heat get my cheers. :p

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
weve been in the penalty almost the whole quarter.....2 on DJ, 2 on shaq, and a terrible call on wade just now

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
these fouls are gonna haunt us. we need shaq in there as much as possible or eventually amare is gonna go off.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Great quarter! Shaq only plays 3 minutes and we are up 13!

And, Duke is losing. :clap:

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
HEATLUNATIC said:
Doleac is getting it done!!!
Aint that the truth.

Its a ghost town over in the Suns forum. Stop by and made a few comments in our game thread. I have to hit the road to pick up my fiancee. We are going to the Knicks/Sonics game tonight. I'll check in after the game.

G-Force

1 - 20 of 78 Posts