21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
I don't know what annoyed me more. The Bulls play or the 3 ring circus commentating on the game.
I had to give up watching because of the bad play and the announcing. Who needed to see Kenny Smith eating Pizza? And what the heck are you doing eating when you're announcing a game?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I had to give up watching because of the bad play and the announcing. Who needed to see Kenny Smith eating Pizza? And what the heck are you doing eating when you're announcing a game?
both barkley and smith were VERY complimentary about the bulls "up and coming" (where have i heard that before) team early on; unfortunately, the bulls laid as big an egg as you possibly could in what all the announcers said was a "must win". by the mid-second quarter what were they supposed to do? actually call the bulls the dogs that they showed themselves as being? they were trying to be funny, light, and somewhat interesting to listen to, given they had to fill a two hour game with virtually nothing to say about either team; the heat being mediocre and having a great game, and the bulls being less than mediocre and having a piss-poor game.

i think they tried to keep it light considering how early the games was officially over; there was plenty enough time to make statements about the game between bites of pizza, it's not like EVERYBODY couldn't see the debacle for themselves.

yea, reinsdorf is certainly chomping at the bit to add a 100 mil max fa to this group.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
The Heat are healthy and clicking on all cylinders (this was their 3rd win in a row). It clearly showed.

The Bulls just aren't in any kind of rhythm, and they got it handed to them. Really bad combination of factors going for them.

Gotta give the Heat some credit too, they are playing some good ball, esp on defense.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
What made me laugh was when Barkley said NY and Chicago Pizza's are overrated. Other than NY's slimmy thinner crust and Chicago's deep dish what other kind of pizza is Barkley eating? Domino's?

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
yea, reinsdorf is certainly chomping at the bit to add a 100 mil max fa to this group.
Why would he not be?

Its not like he can sit on the extra cap money and pocket it right?

Even he know's that if the Bulls do NOTHING next season, fan's will not continue to sell out the UC to see crap like this.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts