Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>

Minnesota T'Wolves (37-34, 3rd Northwest)

@

Los Angeles Lakers (33-37, 3rd Pacific)

Thursday, 7:30pm
vs. Timberwolves
TV: TNT, FSN
Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330

Point Guard Matchup:
vs.

Chucky Atkins
Troy Hudson

Shooting Guard Matchup:
vs.

Kobe Bryant
Trenton Hassell

Small Forward Matchup:
vs.

Caron Butler
Latrell Sprewell

Power Forward Matchup:
/
vs.

Jumaine Jones or Brian Grant
Kevin Garnett

Center Matchup:
vs.

Chris Mihm
Michael Olowokandi

Bench:
Los Angeles Lakers

Devean George
Jumaine Jones
Brian Grant
Luke Walton

Minnesota T'Wolves

Sam Cassell
Wally Szczerbiak
John Thomas
Fred Hoiberg

Lakers:
Code:
Player  	Date  		Injury
B. Cook PF  	Mar 24, 2005  	Sprained right hand
T. Bobbitt G 	Feb 13, 2005 	Sprained right ankle
V. Divac C 	Dec 22, 2004 	Sore back
T'Wolves:
Code:
Player  	Date  		Injury
M. Madsen FC  	Mar 25, 2005  	Ruptured ligament in right wrist
N. Ebi SF 	Nov 1, 2004 	Left knee patellar tendinitis
</center>

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Huh? What's this? A full-fledged game thread?? Nice job B34C, too bad it won't save the team from the inevitable.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Locke said:
Huh? What's this? A full-fledged game thread?? Nice job B34C, too bad it won't save the team from the inevitable.

I'm telling ya it's a start of a new beginning!! Raise up Laker fans & unite! :)

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Lose damnit!

Please
:gopray:

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
My Prediction!

Wolves 101 vs Lakers 110

Lakers by 9

Kobe with triple-double. :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Odom will be a game time decision today but even if he does play I doubt the lakers will be able to beat the T-Wolves as they have been on a bit of a hot streak.

Prediction:

T-Wolves 98
Lakers 89

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Lakers will definitely win. Why? I don't know, but they just will, they're weird like that. Book it.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
What is Hamblen doing. Kobe has sat over half the 2nd quarter. Frank is an idiot.

I'm liking George though. We've missed him this season. He might have really developed had he been playing. Butler is killing me. Jacking up shot after shot. and Luke Walton is worthless.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Chucky, YOU ****ING SUCK!!!!! How many open threes did he miss, like ten? :curse: We would be up by double digits and Kobe would have like 554048562 assists if he had made the shots he should have.

And then he goes and laughs about it...AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, real funny Chuck! Laugh it up buddy, we're losing! :rolleyes: Idiot.

And we got gyped by the refs on another dreadful call. How the hell is it that every damn game, the refs miss a call to our disadvantage that is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM? Garnett clearly hit the ball out of bounds, but the Timberwolves got the ball back. BS. We've been screwed like that this season more than any other.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
Chucky, YOU ****ING SUCK!!!!! How many open threes did he miss, like ten? :curse: We would be up by double digits and Kobe would have like 554048562 assists if he had made the shots he should have.

And then he goes and laughs about it...AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, real funny Chuck! Laugh it up buddy, we're losing! :rolleyes: Idiot.

And we got gyped by the refs on another dreadful call. How the hell is it that every damn game, the refs miss a call to our disadvantage that is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM? Garnett clearly hit the ball out of bounds, but the Timberwolves got the ball back. BS. We've been screwed like that this season more than any other.
well what do u want this team knows that the season is over...its ok

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
If Chucky complains about Kobe shooting too much ever again, I'll keel HIM!

Kenny was right.. Them (Atkins and Kobe) laughing about those missed shots show that they've pretty much given up already (but I don't blame them).

·
Banned
662 Posts
jazzy1 said:
What is Hamblen doing. Kobe has sat over half the 2nd quarter. Frank is an idiot.

I'm liking George though. We've missed him this season. He might have really developed had he been playing. Butler is killing me. Jacking up shot after shot. and Luke Walton is worthless.
Good call, Frank is quite possibly the worst coach since, well... ANYONE!

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
God this is terrible. They don't even care that they suck. The defensive effort is pathetic. There is none. The Timberwolves have scored like 20 straight times down the court.

We can't even make one ****ing lay-up.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is amazing.. I put more effort in my game thread than the Lakers have the last 10 games..

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Brian Grant is terrible. Anybody else notice that we started getting our asses whooped as soon as he stepped on the court. He just doesn't play defense and he is a waste of space on offense. RELEASE HIM!!!!

It would be better to absorb his contract than to have this loser on the team.

Down by 13...wow...losing 9 out of 10 is something that would even be low for New Orleans, Charlotte or the Hawks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts