Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/previews/2005/04/01/18124_preview.html

The Hawks are on an 11 game losing streak....the Celts are on a 4 game skid...someone has to win right?
You know Antoine is not going to want to lose to the Hawks and the Celtics have got to be itching to get back on the winning side again.
The Hawks have some good young talent in Josh Childress the rookie from Stanford and Josh Smith who came straight out of high school with his high flying act. Our very own Tom Gugliotta has also been playing a big role on this Hawks team since the trade that brought Antoine back to Boston. Tyronne Lue mans the point for the Hawks and has been putting up gaudy numbers. Tony Delk is also off the injured list and is always a threat to score some big baskets as the Celtics should remember.
The Hawks do not have much of an inside prescense and the Celtics need to take advantage of this. Al Harrington has been out with tendinitis and is a question mark for this game.
Lets go Celtics :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lanteri said:
My DirectTV is out so I wont be able to watch the game :(
That sucks! Well hopefully it's a big W and we can share the good news with you. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I have a bad feeling about 2night...But go Celtics...im whatching, supporting,hopefully not crying by the end of tonight. May we not hit a 5 game skid. If we do Philly might have a good chance. It will mess us up completely.

·
Registered
453 Posts
tonight is a important game for us, against a team that has caused us trouble in the pass, and we need to end this losing skid and pick up a nice W before playing philly on sunday, which should be a good game tonight, i'm hoping the C's come out playing hard all around especially on D, must win game tonight for me.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
If we lose, it will be FIVE in a row

Also, I think Harrington played like 30 minutes last game.

Both teams will be at full strength. Should be a great game.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
Re: If we lose, it will be FIVE in a row

The C's are shooting 72% so far. The Hawks are only shooting 33%.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts

Raef with a layup. So far he has 4 points, 3 boards, and a block.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts

TA and Walker both get score in under :30 seconds. C's are up 27-14.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts