Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I'm really looking forward to see how Qyntel is gonna play! He should get some minutes!

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would hope Qyntel isn't starting, I wouldn't see why he would...he hasn't played a minute.

If Eddie is out, I'd expect Shandon or Steve to start at SF

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Shaq_Diesel said:
I would hope Qyntel isn't starting, I wouldn't see why he would...he hasn't played a minute.

If Eddie is out, I'd expect Shandon or Steve to start at SF
We already know what Shandon (defensive stopper) and Steve (3pt sniper) can do I want to see what Woods is capable of! SVG said that Woods has been very impressive in practice and that he plays with alot of intensity on D!

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
HEATLUNATIC said:
We already know what Shandon (defensive stopper) and Steve (3pt sniper) can do I want to see what Woods is capable of! SVG said that Woods has been very impressive in practice and that he plays with alot of intensity on D!
So? He still shouldn't start. I would expect him to get some PT if Eddie doesn't play, but he's not going to start. No way.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
sMaKDiSDoWn said:
So? He still shouldn't start. I would expect him to get some PT if Eddie doesn't play, but he's not going to start. No way.
Starting means nothing!

Its all about whos playn in the 4th!

If E.J. cant go SVG should get Woods involved early so we know what hes capable of!

·
Registered
836 Posts
With or without Eddie, we owe the Pacers a good beat down.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
i love pacers/heat games

this should be a good battle. hopefully eddie can play, he's been playing well on TNT nights. but if he doesnt, id really like to see QW play. we're missing Laettner too, especially without Malik around anymore.
I wonder if its not too late to activate Dorrell for the last meaningless games.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Qyntel Woods

Welcome to the Miami Heat

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts