·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Re: Game 73: Knicks @ Nets--04.01.05

someone should remind kidd about marbuys "best PG in the league" comment a few months back, you know, right before the knicks lost 12 games in a row or something like that. Seems like one of those things kidd wouldn't acknowledge, but would have in the back of his head and step up his game.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts

PSUmtj112 said:
There are few things in basketball I enjoy more then seeing the Nets whoop the Knicks. :boxing:
That little icon reminded me....remember how Tim Thomas wanted to box Kenyon? hahaha, I can never take him serious again after that.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ToddMacCulloch11 said:
That little icon reminded me....remember how Tim Thomas wanted to box Kenyon? hahaha, I can never take him serious again after that.
Haha, what? That was great... could have been like Celebrity Boxing.

-Petey

·
Registered
7,095 Posts

everyone eyse will b on kidd and marbury so vc will have less presure and preform well
we cant afford to lose this game at all. we have to beat this team.. if we can have a preformens like last night we will win.
best preformer
kristic

·
Registered
954 Posts

didn't tim thomas say something else about another player this year and the player responded with something like 'don't put me and tim thomas in the same sentence'. tim thomas is a joke

i found it...it was ray allen. he said he wanted to choke him next time he saw him. for a guy to call others fugazies, he sure is challenging a lot of players and then backing out.

·
Registered
839 Posts

i wouldn´t sleep on sweetney though. the lesser knowns always seem to have big games vs us, like brunson last night. :curse: plus, NY plays well at home. we´d be hard-pressed to come out with a win, but i don´t see NY taking this one. we´re playing like rabid animals right now, and the knicks have always been good prey.

110-97 nets (it´s the garden! i see VC and Jkidd going off)

·
Registered
2,287 Posts

sweetney/k.thomas are the only knicks that i really have total respect for (you have throw j.williams in there too). they just go out and play hard every night. they dont want to be a showoff and dont have egos. if the knicks had more people like ms/kt/jw on their roster maybe they would actually be respectable, but instead they wanted to get 2 "ballers" and an underachieving sf. you know marbury wants to put up 30+ againsts us and im sure crawford wont be shy in throwing his normal bricks up at the rim via his horrible shot selections.

carter: 25+pts
kidd: triple dbl(or miss it by 1pt/ast/reb)
krstic: 20pts,8reb

we def should win this game unless if crawford/marbury both shoot like 80%combined (rofl). you know vince wants to light it up at MSG so i really believe we are going to have a solid game all around...cant wait!

maybe we'll see another kidd2carter off the glass at the garden again. if NY goes into a zone, we goina rip them apart

btw. lol can we please get a new picture of nenad? lol

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

Do the Knicks still think they can make the playoffs ???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reality check please. :nah:

This will be a good game for the Nets. They should be motivated to beat the Knicks at MSG for the last time this season.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts

I'm going to this one. Company tix. Can't wait. I always go to the Nets games at the Garden and it's always fun to watch the Knick fans boo their own team. Brilliant!
:jump:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Netted- said:
I'm going to this one. Company tix. Can't wait. I always go to the Nets games at the Garden and it's always fun to watch the Knick fans boo their own team. Brilliant!
:jump:
Wooh, sounds sweet, hope you have a great time, Welcome to the board...

-Petey

·
Banned
7,719 Posts

uptown4784 said:
Lucky :( I probably get some tickets Nets vs knicks but at CAA. Just need call Gus Johnson
Or you could just walk into the practice facility and ask one of the players. ;)

1 - 20 of 470 Posts