Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Los Angeles Lakers (40-35) @ Denver Nuggets (41-33)

Pepsi Center (Denver)

Date: 4/6​
Time: 10:30 pm est.​

Probable Starters: may vary for Nuggets

The KEY Reserve!!

Denver Nuggets
The Nuggets most active and energy player off the bench. He and Reg Evens are the true examples of doing the dirty work for a team and may decide the outcome of this game​

Los Angeles Lakers
Devean George had his best month in Febuary during the Laker down period.​
He has stepped down a bit after another injury. Walton to his spot but it would be nice if both Walton and George can play great during the same game.​

A 'most win' for the Lakers? Most likely. Will they win? Most likely. The Nuggets got a serious face lift after the Alllstar break by signing Ruben and Evens for toughness. George should put Melo out of his game a little but with the 'Kobe stopper' on the Nuggets, don't expect Kobe to go off again...unless he puts the #23 on his jersey or the #81 :)

·
Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
Re: Game #76 (4/6): Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns

We play Denver on the 6th...

·
Registered
333 Posts

Damian Necronamous said:
We play Denver on the 6th...
Yea, i got confused, i thought we played Denver first

·
Star in the Making
4,739 Posts

Teezy said:
Suns game is on my birthday

Okay if Suns win its Teezy's fault!

·
Hurt Squad
4,814 Posts

KOBEDUNKEDONSHAQ said:
Advance Happy B-Day yo!

haha thanks and btw i went to the rockets game last sunday and it improved my record to 3-0.. but not only have we won all these games, but I have received free tacos at each! ANDDD Kwame and Smush have scored at least 10 in each game also!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Slim chance the Lakers move up to 6th seed. Fighting the suns without Amare and a bit banged up kurt thomas would help. The Lakers should just concentrate on winning, better peak at the right moments. Don't mind losing to the suns in the next two meetings. Phil save your tricks for the playoffs where the games truly count.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,554 Posts
Lakers got this...keeping the drive alive till the playoffs!!

Yea baby, playoffs...its been such a long time i almost forgot the feeling...and yes i'm a spoiled Laker fan...

BTW.....early Happy Birthday to Teezy just incase i forgets ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
alrighty, Keep Denver from running, rebound, defense,defense,defense and happy B-DAY Teezy

GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: WE WANT TACOS!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Reactions: KDOS

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Whyd KobeDunkedOnShaq get banned? Anybody know?

Reactions: KDOS
1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.