Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 40 of 217 Posts

· Registered
4,343 Posts
City_Dawg said:
alrighty, Keep Denver from running, rebound, defense,defense,defense and happy B-DAY Teezy

GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: WE WANT TACOS!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
No this time we don't want tacos, since Denvers Home. Them getting Tacos = not good.

Happy B-day Teezy :clap:.

· Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
Good news for us...

Kenyon Martin will not play tonight, and both Chris Mihm and Andrew Bynum will be ready to go for the playoffs.

· Registered
4,171 Posts
We will all be witnessing the career game of Francisco Elson tonight, another roleplayer killing us once more....

· Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Brian Cook is probably the worst frontcourt defender in the league. Francisco Elson is dominating him. Kwame is not playing much better. I guess he decided that offense is the only important part of the game. His help defense is sorely lacking. I know the Lakers are right in it, but we're going to need serious improvement to win this game. I'm sure we'll see it. :)

· Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
Like I said, we're getting completely butchered on the glass. Didn't Buckner just hack Kwame to take that ball away?

Then, Kwame got whacked on the other end and no foul was called.

And can we PLEASE take Cook out? The guy is killing us. That wide open dunk by Elson was one of the most pathetic defensive plays I've ever seen. Cook is just an idiot...put Ronny in.

· Registered
4,171 Posts
Wow, I can't even watch this anymore..

· Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
Game over. This is just disgraceful. After Phoenix blows us out tomorrow, things aren't gonna be so chirpy around here anymore.

I wouldn't even call this defense. It's sad.

We just lost a game in 7 minutes. How the hell do you lose a game in 7 minutes?

· Registered
4,171 Posts
31 points with 3 minutes left??? Do these guys take any pride in playing D? This is just unacceptable at this stage in the season.

· Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
And what the hell is Phil Jackson doing? He didn't call a timeout until we were down by 18?! I ****ing hate the way this guy coaches.

Get up off your *** and show some effort...nobody else is...

21 - 40 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.