Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 60 of 174 Posts

· Registered
1,106 Posts
It really seems liek the cavs come to play in the first 1Q and the 4th, and in between its like

Shoot a 3
dont get back on defense
shoot a 3
shoot a3
free throw

then when 4th Q comes its more liek
take it in the hole
take it in the hole
take it in the hole
shoot a 3
take it in the hole

i wish the cavaliers would utalise ( Sp ) lebron in the post more =\

· Registered
7,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

· Registered
1,106 Posts
68% from the free throw line.

drew 1-4
av 2-4 ( thats good for his standarts lol )
lebron 7-8 - nice to see him taking it in this game rather then taking fade away 3s and what not

· Registered
7,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
mjm1 said:
??? all i am seeing is them making free throws on bull**** officiating that is destroying this game.
We get the picture. You hate the officiating.

· Maybe Next Year....
10,213 Posts
mjm1 said:
??? all i am seeing is them making free throws on bull**** officiating that is destroying this game.
Trust me. Drew can't shoot FT's, Andy can't shoot FT's, Snow is mediocre on the line, Lebron is just streaky. Z is the Cavs only good FT shooter, and he's not playing.

Nets have taken 14 3's to the Cavs 2, of course your not going to get as many FT attempts.

· Registered
2,383 Posts
Question to cavs fans...

Can you see the officiating as being really horrible or are the nets fans just complaining?

· Premium Member
18,791 Posts
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Nets have taken 14 3's to the Cavs 2, of course your not going to get as many FT attempts.
Yep, the aggresive team always get more foul calls go there way. Number of FT's taken is a very poor indicator of whether there is favoritism among the officiating.

Good to see Larry have a good half: of course the PG spot is useless as usual btw Snow and Jones 2 points in 20 inutes :(

· Maybe Next Year....
10,213 Posts
Honestly I had no problems with the officiating. There were a few questionable block/charge calls but that's about it.

The Nets took 14 3-point shot attempts in the half, when your taking that many perimeter shots your not going to be marching to the line.

· Registered
7,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
VCFSO2000 said:
Question to cavs fans...

Can you see the officiating as being really horrible or are the nets fans just complaining?
Some of the officiating is terrible. I just wouldn't comment over it a lot. When I think the refs are terrible, I generally say so and leave it at that.

41 - 60 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.