Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

@

BENCH​

Kobe Bryant most likely will be back for this game, so we have to play our "Stop Kobe" defense (cut off all lanes,etc.)....we have to stop their perimeter offense, seeing as it killed us the last time we played in LA. Them not having Mihm and Odom is helpful to us. This is a national game, so its best that we play our best at both ends of the court.

The Lakers are gonna want to run, since they have both George and Butler in the starting lineup, so our transition defense is gonna have to step up if we wanna get a win under our belt on this road trip. Since we are playing a team who's low-post D isn't all that good, getting the ball to Yao is pretty damn important.

I say Rockets win, with LAL fading late, making the game look like it was somewhat all Rockets.

Rockets 108
Lakers 96

·
Registered
497 Posts
MUST win , nuggets are dangerous and are only 1 game behind.

too bad game is at 1030 i cant watch.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
ya this sux if we dont win i guarnte we get the 7th seed and loose in the first round. how did getting the 4/5 seed now to the 7th/8seed. our team is in a bad state. we need a good pf. weatherspoon cant do what we need him to do in the playoffs
rox 102
lakers 93
key player tmac

·
Registered
488 Posts
Rockets will be
again. Rockets to blast off.

A blowout!:curse: Then Nuggets is nothing.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Weatherspoon is playing great.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hope McGrady keep this up.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Another brick by Wesley. Please bench him.

Doug Collins said he's 28 of his last 102. I'd rather have a NBDL call-up in there at this point.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Wesley should learn from Warriors game. Don't take too many unnecessary shots.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Yao is fighting in the paint, Padgett looks and passes up on him, Sura looks twice and dribbles around then gives up and takes a shot and does what else but BRICK. GET YAO THE BALL!!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
The best time of the season was the 2 big winning streaks, but especially when we went 4-0 on that road trip. That was only a couple(?) weeks ago.

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
It's so unfortunate Yao has had to guard his man and Sura's man the entire season. His stamina isn't as poor as most people make it seem, but he's always active on both ends of the court... even when he doesn't have to be.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts