Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>


Los Angeles Lakers (34-42, 3rd Pacific)

@


Sacramento Kings (47-30, 2nd Pacific)


Today's Game
Sunday, 12:30pm
@ Kings
TV: ABC

Point Guard Matchup:
vs.

Chucky Atkins
Mike Bibby

Shooting Guard Matchup:
vs.

Kobe Bryant
Cuttino Mobley

Small Forward Matchup:
vs.

Caron Butler
Peja Stojakovic

Power Forward Matchup:
vs.

Devean George
Kenny Thomas

Center Matchup:
vs.

Brian Grant
Brian Skinner

Bench:

Los Angeles Lakers

Tierre Brown
Jumaine Jones
Luke Walton
Vlade Divac

Sacramento Kings

Corliss Williamson
Darius Songaila
Maurice Evans
Eddie House

Injuries:
Lakers:
Code:
Player  	Date  		Injury
C. Mihm FC  	Apr 5, 2005  	Sprained right ankle
L. Odom SF 	Apr 3, 2005 	Strained left shoulder
T. Bobbitt G 	Feb 13, 2005 	Sprained right ankle
Kings:
Code:
Player  	Date  		Injury
E. Daniels F  	Apr 8, 2005  	
B. Jackson PG 	Jan 7, 2005 	Left wrist surgery
</center>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
I'm scared because they have some REAL bangers. We're going to get killed on the boards :eek:

Although I am slightly optimisitic since we beat the Sonics by so much :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
ThaLakeShow said:
I'm scared because they have some REAL bangers. We're going to get killed on the boards :eek:

Although I am slightly optimisitic since we beat the Sonics by so much :p
I agree. The [strike]Queens[/strike] have very good rebounding, and seeing as we don't have LO or Mihm that'll make it even more difficult. However, if Butler and KB and rip it up like they did against the Sonics maybe they can pull another win off :biggrin:

Making fun of a team name and trying to piss off an entire fanbase is a no no here....Calling a team Queens, Fakers, Jail Blazers, etc. is against site policy. Hope you understand:D - - PV
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,917 Posts
Lakers Own said:
...The Queens ...
See ... this is why others dislike Laker fans. And, have no symphathy for what you're going through right now. Do you know the Kings' record versus yours? At all? I don't think the Lakers are in a position to talk about or call any other team in the League anything BUT their name. Afterall, the Lakers are bottom dwellers.

Must be nice to look back on the days of Shaq!! And feel that you can still belittle other teams.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,770 Posts
i have this feeling that were going to some how win 3 in a row, i know im crazy but its just this odd feeling
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Cris said:
i have this feeling that were going to some how win 3 in a row, i know im crazy but its just this odd feeling
I wouldn't object to that. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,525 Posts
why are we playing so good when it doesnt count??

i think because:
Caron-KEEP HIM PLEASE!!! I BEG U KUPKAKE!!!
Vlade- Passing, gets us open looks
kobe- More of a playmaker at this point
Team- Great ball movment
Devon- The return has been great
odom- Begin Hurt has made caron step up( trade him for a four or Slide him to 3 caron 2 kobe 1)
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Wow, that was lame. We got our asses kicked when we had Jones and Walton at PF and SF. Jones is doing one of the worst rebounding jobs all year. He's the frickin POWER forward and he is not boxing out and isn't anywhere close to the basket on missed shots. I just feel really sorry for Brian Grant right now. Grant is giving his all but he simply can't outrebound two other guys.

And Walton? OMG...what the heck goes through this moron's head? He has to be the worst shooting SF in the game. Yet, he still manages to shoot the ball from the outside on three straight possessions. :curse:

As soon as we start rebounding, we'll get back in the game.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Then, to top it off, Bartolo Colon looks TERRIBLE today.
 

·
Hurt Squad
Joined
·
4,842 Posts
Dynasty Raider said:
See ... this is why others dislike Laker fans. And, have no symphathy for what you're going through right now. Do you know the Kings' record versus yours? At all? I don't think the Lakers are in a position to talk about or call any other team in the League anything BUT their name. Afterall, the Lakers are bottom dwellers.

Must be nice to look back on the days of Shaq!! And feel that you can still belittle other teams.
This post contained nothing but insults. Clean up your posting habits -Jamel
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
"Pathetic" is an understatement when describing Atkins' defense. It's saddening. Depressing. Mind-bogglingly horrific.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Make sure to cheer for the Warriors tonight. :yes:

And what's up with this bar at the top of the page that lets us click on specific posts to view? I really don't like that. It's annoying.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,367 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
Make sure to cheer for the Warriors tonight. :yes:

And what's up with this bar at the top of the page that lets us click on specific posts to view? I really don't like that. It's annoying.
I don't see a bar at the top of the page.

As far as the game goes, 32 and 14 for Kenny Thomas, are you kidding me?
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top