·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

@

BENCH​

BENCH​

The Magic Number is 2...

The Suns are coming off a back2back, so we must take advantage of a team that ran last night against a very energetic Warriors team. So if we have to, we need to wear them down by getting out into the open court. Phoenix has to stop Yao, if not, it could be worse than 27/22(I wish :biggrin: )...so Amare must figure something, since he's been all but befuddled against Yao.

The Rockets need to make their shots. Can't shoot in the 30s against this terrible defense from the Valley of the Sun. Yao and T-Mac need to have 20+ in this one, Wesley needs to shoot better also. Sura has been shooting well as of late, so hopefully he keeps it up. I'm holding out hope that the Barry gets back tonight,if not,we'll just have to go to work w/o him.

I say since the Suns played a hell of a game with the Warriors last night, they'll be extra tired playing a team with pretty good defense...if we play the same type of D against them like we did a week ago...we should win. Rockets win...and if they hit double digits for this one...I wouldn't be surprised.

Rockets 117
Suns 110

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Suns played fast paced ball last night. Should be a little less energetic tonight. They are not fighting for much while we are. gotta win this.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
99 rox
102 suns
i wouldnt b to surprised if we win.
yao realy needs to get the all and if we shoot wel then we will most likely win.
player of the gm-all the bench/yao

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magic Number is now 1....T-Wolves lost tonight.

ONE WIN, WE'RE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Phoenix has come out full swing, not how I expected. This team has so much energy. Clarence 'Spoon took our 2nd and 3rd shots. Why? Are we going to let them trap us into the "let your PF shoot while we double your stars" thing they did last wk?

·
Registered
488 Posts
We will win tonight. I can see the hunger in Rockets.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
FirstRocket said:
We will win tonight. I can see the hunger in Rockets.
right now phoenix looks hungriest.. what are they even fighting for? i hope it fades away quick or we're in trouble

·
Registered
488 Posts
sherwin said:
right now phoenix looks hungriest.. what are they even fighting for? i hope it fades away quick or we're in trouble
Yeah, you are right at the moment. They will feel the hunger soon.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sometimes, I really hope that JVG will bench Wesley for a few games. His shooting is still bad.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Suns are hot but we are only 10pts behind. Be optimistic.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I thought our guards got their shooting going again last game, but apparently not. Wesley has laid 3 horrible bricks off the front of the rim already.

·
Registered
488 Posts
See, now we are only down by 6pts.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
How many three pointers are we going to brick off the front of the rim? Seriously, this is an embarassment. Stop shooting it!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts