Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I hope Shaq plays tomorrow. We need a win for overall home court, and to send the Pistons a message.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm still undecided but sitting Shaq out wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. Don't want to give Larry B. an extra chance to see the team and learn how to pick it apart. Coaching is going to be their biggest advantage in a series and there is no sense giving them a dry run. On the other hand, it would be nice to send them a message. I guess we will see what happens.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
even if shaq doesnt play, I think we have a good chance to pull out a win at home...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I think we will have a good chance at winning if we keep the game close if Shaq doesnt play. I think the Pistons wont play that hard thinking it will be an easy game.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
ABC said Zo is starting

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Starting at center.....

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOONZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURNING

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
we have to switch wade off prince

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
we have to switch wade off prince

I think you guys are trying it as an expirement to see how it would work come playoff time because you can't have Wade chasing Rip all series. So far not looking so good. I'd put Wade on Chauncey, but Prince will have the advantage against almost anyone with his length.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
CJ said:
I think you guys are trying it as an expirement to see how it would work come playoff time because you can't have Wade chasing Rip all series. So far not looking so good. I'd put Wade on Chauncey, but Prince will have the advantage against almost anyone with his length.
Not Woods!

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Damon is playing pretty horribly tonight.....that bad pass right there and a couple bad shots

1 - 20 of 72 Posts