United Center
TNT / ESPN 1000 AM

BULLS VS. CELTICS ALL-TIME
ALL-TIME .................... Bulls trail 87-111
BULLS CURRENT STREAK ....... 1 Win
BULLS HOME STREAK ............ 2 Wins
BULLS ROAD STREAK .......... 2 Losses

BULLS VS. CELTICS THIS SEASON
Nov. 5 @ Boston – CELTICS WON 110-105 (OT)
Dec. 3 @ Boston – CELTICS WON 104-92 J
an. 8 @ Chicago – BULLS WON 90-79
April 7 @ Chicago –

Game Notes

Chicago Bulls (57-20)
Home 34-5
Road 23-15
BULLS CURRENT STREAK .. 4 Wins

Bulls Averages:
PPG: 98.6 (Opp: 91.5)
RPG: 44.2 (Opp: 38.6)
APG: 22.2 (Opp: 19.0)
SPG: 7.22 (Opp: 6.90)
BPG: 5.69 (Opp: 5.92)
TO: 14.1 (Opp: 14.2)
FG%: .461 (Opp: .430)
FT%: .737 (Opp: .760)
3p%: .361 (Opp: .327)

Probable Bulls starters

Derrick Rose - PG - 25.1 ppg, 7.9 apg, 1.07 spg
Keith Bogans- SG - 4.3 ppg, 1.8 rpg, .47 spg
Luol Deng - SF - 17.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.7 apg
Carlos Boozer - PF - 17.8 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 2.5 apg
Joakim Noah - C - 12.1 ppg, 10.9 rpg, 1.40 bpg

Bulls Stats Leaders
Rebounds: Noah 10.9, Boozer 9.4
Assists: Rose 7.9, Deng 2.7
Steals: Brewer 1.31, Rose 1.07
Blocks: Noah 1.40, Gibson 1.35

FG%: Asik .551, Boozer .527
FT%: Korver .875, Rose .855
3FG%: Korver .425, Watson .396

Injury report
Keith Bogans (sore right knee) is day-to-day.

For a full report and the latest on Bulls' injuries, check out the AthletiCo Injury Report.

Boston Celtics (54-23)
Home 31-8
Road 23-15

Probable Celtics starters
Rajon Rondo - PG
Ray Allen - SG
Paul Pierce - SF
Kevin Garnett - PF
Jermaine O’Neal - C

Injury report
Shaquille O’Neal Strained Right Calf Day‐to‐Day
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Active Bulls career highs (Click here)

Bulls Season Highs (Click here)

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
This is the game where Scottie's statue will be unveiled. That's going to create even more buzz.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey Boozer! Will you quit screaming HEY after every freaking shot you take like you get fouled every single time. Play the freaking game. So annoyed of that.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Boozer was totally acting like a fake bully out there, screaming "and 1!" every damn time he misses a totally weak shot, pushing around everyone but KG and then yelling dumb stuff like gimme that Jo when taking a rebound away from Noah lol. Deng had a much better all around game than Boozer and yet hes not out there acting like a fake KG.

Derrick puts Rondo on his mantle as he continues his streak of destroying opposing PG's.

Noah struggled again tonight, I hope he picks it up soon because we will need him for the playoffs at his absolute best.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Total orgasmic win !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
Just got back from the game. What a fantastic defensive effort. Rose and Deng were outstanding and Boozer seemed like he was doing pretty well, though he did fling up a couple of ugly shots around the basket.

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Just got back from the game. What a fantastic defensive effort. Rose and Deng were outstanding and Boozer seemed like he was doing pretty well, though he did fling up a couple of ugly shots around the basket.
what a great game to be at. The Bulls beat the Celtics, Scottie gets a bust, and the magic number is 1.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Boozer's D was in playoff form, which is good enough for me! What a block in the first quarter.

Kurt Thomas was really good on D tonight, as well.

This game probably gave the biggest clue to how Thibodeau will do his rotations. Noah wasn't getting it done, so he went to Thomas in the fourth. I'm sure Noah will play his usual minutes against the Cavs; tonight's game was simply too important for Coach to play a set rotation.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
what a great game to be at. The Bulls beat the Celtics, Scottie gets a bust, and the magic number is 1.

To top it off, I actually bumped into Jerry Reinsdorf on the street outside my office yesterday and said hi, as I was on my way to the White Sox home opener.

Quite the sports day!

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
I don't think my wallet to Jerry would even be the equivalent of a penny on the street to me.
Oh don't be so sure my friend not only does Reinsdorf share a similar physique he also shares some of the very same traits as the world famous Mr Krabs.

YES A SPONGE BOB REFERENCE!

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
Oh don't be so sure my friend not only does Reinsdorf share a similar physique he also shares some of the very same traits as the world famous Mr Krabs.

YES A SPONGE BOB REFERENCE!
White Sox have the 5th highest payroll in baseball... I'm not complaining. (I don't get the Spongebob reference but I'm assuming you're calling him cheap...)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts