1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(3-4) @
(4-2)

Time: 8:30pm ET Tuesday November 15, 2005
TV: NBA TV, Altitude, and FOX Sports Southwest.

Projected Denver Nuggets Starters
PG - Andre Miller
SG - DerMarr Johnson
SF - Carmelo Anthony
PF - Francisco Elson
C - Marcus Camby

Denver Nuggets Reserves
Earl Boykins
Voshon Lenard
Eduardo Najera
Greg Buckner
Linas Kleiza
Earl Watson

Nuggets Head Coach:
George Karl
George Karls Coaching History:

Out of game due to Injuries
Nene
Kenyon Martin is probable.
Bryon Russell
--------------------

Projected Dallas Mavericks Starters
PG - Jason Terry

SG - Doug Christie

SF - Josh Howard

PF - Dirk Nowitzki

C - Erick Dampier

Dallas Mavericks Reserves
Keith Van Horn
Devin Harris
Marquis Daniels
DeSagana Diop
Darrell Armstrong

Mavericks Head Coach:
Avery Johnson
Avery Johnsons Coaching History:

Out of game due to Injuries
Jerry Stackhouse
Pavel Podkolzin​

--------------------------------------------

I predicted that the Nuggets would lose to the Mavs, but I'm not to sure of that right now. However I hope for a great game of basketball on both ends of the court. Mavs and Nuggets fans you are all welcomed to add insight in to this up coming game, and make predictions if you like.

Let's go Nuggets!

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope everyone has NBA.TV this should be a really good game. Also if anyone finds out K-Marts status before the game please let me know.

It's almost time for Nuggets basketball. :banana:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I've got League Pass, but not NBATV. So I believe this is the one instance where a game's on that I won'tbe able to watch. :verysad: :upset:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
What a ****ty way to lose. We had a 19 point lead. How the hell do you give that up? There are so many things wrong with this team right now I don't even know where to start. This is getting really, really old.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Guys, yall arent the first. We won a double ot over Phx the other night. GO DALLAS. Wish I couldve seen the game though :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
we didnt play too bad i think, and we have finally realised that dermarr johnson should be starting at SG
i think we are on the right track

·
Registered
14 Posts
oh by the way, nice job with the game thread jordan, excellent

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Oh the pain is still lingering inside of me after this loss against the Mavs. This was a game the Nuggets should of won, and if not by a lot at least been able to hold on to the win down the stretch. The 4th quarter was a nightmare. How can the Nuggets expect to win if we can't even make a shot in the last 3-5 minutes of a game. We had so many opportunities to win this game. ERR I'm so upset over this game right now. :curse: :cry: :curse:

The following quote is from NBA.com re-cap regarding Anthonys last shot.

http://www.nba.com/games/20051115/DENDAL/recap.html

With Daniels, Nowitzki and Diop converging on Anthony, Nuggets coach George Karl wanted the ball passed to an open teammate.

"He's not going to get that call on the road," Karl said. "Carmelo has to understand that if they play him 1-on-1, we want him to shoot the ball. If they play him with three, then we want him to pass the ball. That's my responsibility to teach him."
Box Score

Game Pictures

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kuskid said:
I've got League Pass, but not NBATV. So I believe this is the one instance where a game's on that I won'tbe able to watch. :verysad: :upset:
That's a bummer. I have league pass as well, but I also have NBA TV. You should get DIRECTV thats what I have.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RoddneyThaRippa said:
Unbelievable. How do we find ways to lose games like this?
Good question Rodney I would like to know the answer as well. The Nuggets are silpping right now.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
melo4mvp said:
oh by the way, nice job with the game thread jordan, excellent
Thanks for the nod of appreciation regarding the thread melo4mvp. I been working on making the game threads in here better so we can all have a good game thread to post in. :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about the intense play of Francisco Elson last night? That stripping of Dirk and the following dunk were sweet! Can't believe that didn't make ESPN's top 10.

There's no reason for our team to lose after a 19 point lead. There just isn't.

Karl needs to swallow his pride and play deeper into our bench earlier in the game so our regulars won't be so winded down the stretch...oh yeah, and Carmelo needs to pass the rock when he's double teamed. Everybody knew it was going to him for the final shot, but there was NO MOVEMENT from the backside when he got triple teamed.

That' basketball 101. He needs to go down low early, get the double team, kick out and swing the rock for the open man.

I love this team, but htey keep breaking my heart in these nail biters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts