27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Matchup of the Night:

vs.

The former teammates who once went to war with each other for the Heat, meet again and battle in the paint.

Also the return of Rasual Butler to Miami....

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
PartisanRanger said:
W00t. Another easy win for Miami if we play it right. Hopefully we don't get lazy and lose a lot of the lead like we did against Charlotte...
We didn't get lazy!

SVG benched our starters way too soon!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Iron Man said:
We didn't get lazy!

SVG benched our starters way too soon!
Somtimes ppl say he benched em to early, some time ppl say he benched them to late...

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
I hate these kind of games, cuz i dont want the heat to let their guard down. this is not a walk through the park. i hope the team take this game seriously and dont think that just cuz its the hornets, they dont have to do too much.

My predections:

Heat- 150
Hornets- 65
lol

·
Registered
809 Posts
The Heat look to get revenge for an embarassing pre-season loss here. Look for them to take the Hornets seriously.

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
gio30584 said:
I hate these kind of games, cuz i dont want the heat to let their guard down. this is not a walk through the park. i hope the team take this game seriously and dont think that just cuz its the hornets, they dont have to do too much.

My predections:

Heat- 150
Hornets- 65
lol

gio30584, you say this will not be a walk in the park but that score looks like a walk in the park to me. :laugh:

·
Stinging the West!
2,551 Posts
I hate how you still understimate us, we are not the same team as last year.
It will definately not be a walk in the park, just wait to see Paul :clown:

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
supermati said:
Chris Paul is very good. Dwyane Wade is great. :biggrin:

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
supermati said:

supermati, I believe the Hornets would go to the playoffs and win a championship and people would still underestimate them. They just get no respect. People would probably think it was a "fluke". I mean they're usually a playoff team but heaven forbid you don't make the playoffs for that one year and no one wants to hear about you.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
supermati said:
Chris Paul is a fantastic player, I've talk to him on AIM before.. :biggrin: ...Can you add me to your Chris Paul fan club, he is a fantastic player! Belive it or not my friend knows him...

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
wade2shaq said:
Anyone know how Rasual Butler is doing? We could use his outside shot on this team.
0-5 from 3. No, we couldn't use his bricks right now. I feel bad for any Hornets fan who may have touted Rasual as a good pickup. JWill is a better 3 point shooter right now.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
0-5 is too small a sample size to call him a disappointment already, especially this early in the season. He started horrible for Miami last year only to become a pretty reliable player for us coming off the bench.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I think we replaced him quite nicely w/ Kapono..Rasuals prob got beter D though..

1 - 20 of 72 Posts