Wolves Lineup:
Key Reserves:

Eddie Griffin/Troy Hudson/Rashad McCants

VS.

Wizards Lineup:
Key Reserves:

Caron Bulter/ Jarvis Hayes/ Chucky Atkins

Key Matchup:

Sheefo's Keys To The Game:Zone defense is what should stop this squad. They are not the shooting type. Well except for Arenas. Hopefully Jaric can stick with Arenas. I like how we match up against the Wizards though. GA can't abuse Jaric since they are both big PGs. We need to watch out for Butler off the bench though. They give him all the shots he wants coming off the bench. I think we do need to get Hassell the ball against Daniels.

Predicition:L (I do think we have a very good chance today, but its just our luck to lose here)
Prediction Record:(5-2)

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man the page when down when I said submit thread... Then I looked at the NW section and it said the last post was by Rawse, I was like NO!!!!!!!!!!!. But then it was here so I am happy!

·
Registered
372 Posts
YO, i want a strong game here! especially from KG and EG man for too long KG isn't so much the gamer he truely is. i want him to blast man,i'm sick and tired by those average stats!
and we need to come together!
Casey said after the game vs. the rockets he liked the effory a lot and those sort of things,now it's time to stop the talking.
Wally too,has got to make those shots for us if not he sould pass straight to the other perimeter and from there to kg or some'.

GO WOLVES B-L-A-S-T IN STATS!
kg go for your crazy games like 27 pts 18 reb 7 ***. 3 stl. 2 bl.

Camby shouldn't be on top of the rebouding board(ahead of KG in some' like 50+) :cry:

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I would reallly like is to see McCants get playing time. He had like 2 bad games this season, because he was never put in the game. Now he is and he is scoring very well. I wanna see more of him.

·
Registered
557 Posts
you should win this one
i think Jaric and McCants work very well together,they should play together more often

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
I want to see the best of KG and McCants tonight.

Jamison and Arenas will give the defense hard time unless the defense find something to solve their dilemmas.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Well, I'll be off in a few minutes to watch the every minutes of the game.

Wish them the best of luck.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
8-4. two free throws ended or 8-0 run. KG missed a layup.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wally sucks, he has missed 2 open shots. Kandi got rejected like a turned down application, and our transition D stinks.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Is Wally ever going to shoot good? This is pathetic, he hasn't been able to make anything all season long.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
socco said:
Is Wally ever going to shoot good? This is pathetic, he hasn't been able to make anything all season long.
You can say that again.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts