Wolves Lineup:
Key Reserves:

Eddie Griffin/Troy Hudson/Rashad McCants

VS.

Bobcats Lineup:
Key Reserves:

Sean May/ Raymond Felton/ Matt Carroll

Key Matchup:

Sheefo's Keys To The Game:Try to contain Knight from getting his great amount of assists every game. KG is going to have to deal with the very good defensive presence of Emeka Okufor. This should be a pretty easy win for us though.

Predicition:W
Prediction Record:(5-3)

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some things that go with this game. Well first off. First, McCants goes against his old teamates in May and Felton. Then we got Kareem Rush, who ended our hopes to get to the finals that game where he hit like 20 3s. And the Bobcats are a Minny based orginazation sort of. Bickerstaff and his son have their roots here in Minny. Burelson, the former U of M pg is with the Bobcats, who is doing pretty good right now.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be going to the game tonight. This sucks it won't be on tv.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully we get above .500 this game. This is a great oppurtiny for us to get an easy win against a Bobcats team here at home.... Man I hope we win.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Still have the memory of that loss in Charlotte last year, where they went on a crazy 21-2 run (or something like that) to end the game. Gotta win this one. No TV though? :(

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I guess I am not going to the game anymore... Unless I pull a miracle. And I really don't feel like going to a party tonight, so I will stay here and post, watch bball ect.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
i hope we dont lose focus on this and stay on our gameplan and execute like against the wizards...ill watch the game on league pass and try to keep u updated as much as possible..maybe kg will shoot 30 times?:) lol well hope we win this one...

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moss_is_1 said:
i hope we dont lose focus on this and stay on our gameplan and execute like against the wizards...ill watch the game on league pass and try to keep u updated as much as possible..maybe kg will shoot 30 times?:) lol well hope we win this one...
It will be greatly appriciated if you can keep us updated!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
yeah ill keep ya updated no prob..

ill make a prediction...we win by 10 tonight...kg gets a triple double:D lol

half hour!:D

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well at least we dont have to worry about gerald wallace driving past wally for easy dunks tonight, hopefully hassell locks down rush

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
OH okafor made a nice move to the inside but kandi swatted it away and garnett put them up for the first points of the game 2-0 wolves

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hah I guess Kandi found out he is highlighted for the All star ballot!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
end of one, wolves up 23-20 garnett has 4 pts 5 rebounds and 3 assists :D but the bobcats went on a run to end the 1st t-wolves were up 8....mccants felton and may were all in there at the end mccants has 2 right now on 1/2 shooting

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man u made a good prediction in KG getting a trible dub.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
ha hope it comes true.. hes got 6/6/3 right now...wolves up just by 2 right now, struggling with TO's 7 to the bobcats 3, wally jsut got had a charge against him, jumaine jones has hit 2 3s then kg locked him up on his next shot with no space threw up an airball, about 5:30 left in the 1st wolves up 4 33-29, oh wait they just changed it to a block foul against jones instead of a charge against wally

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
wolves on a 9-2 run kandi another HUGE block on okafor, frahm and wally 2 straight layups 39-31 timeout bobcats with 3:23 left

1 - 20 of 36 Posts