C- Jamaal Magloire

Injury Report- None.

Utah Jazz (4-7)

PG- Keith McLeod
SG- Gordan Giricek
SF- Matt Harpring
PF- Jarron Collins
C- Mehmet Okur

Injury Report- SF Andrei Kirilenko and PF Carlos Boozer are out.

KEY MATCHUP
- Mehmet Okur vs. Jamaal Magloire

This would be nice to close out the 4 game West Coast Trip at 2-2.........we should beat this team.

·
Registered
497 Posts
We should win this game. We have an advantage at every position w/ the exception of center in which we aren't that far behind. If we lose, what a baaaad loss. Should be a win!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Bucks down 15 late 3rd quarter....I know it's early in the season but Bobby Simmons needs to STEP UP!!! 5 points so far this game! This team needs Magloire to FINISH and Simmons to STEP UP! Such a talented team should not lose to the Utah frickin Jazz! I am also tired of Jiri Welsch, I would like to see more Charlie Bell! The guy scored 15+ overseas! he can score and right now we need the FG% to increase! 40% isn't acceptable

I'm not watchin the game on TV, i'm lookin at it on gamecast but Magloire and Simmons are not playing well from my vantage point. What's the game look like?

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Magloire need to hit his free throws. 1-6 is pretty sad.

From the looks of it, Utah is dominating the boards and doing a good job of distributing the ball for assists. Redd needs some help out there scoring for the Bucks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
G-Force said:
Magloire need to hit his free throws. 1-6 is pretty sad.

From the looks of it, Utah is dominating the boards and doing a good job of distributing the ball for assists. Redd needs some help out there scoring for the Bucks.

there's another thing that needs to be addressed......PASSING THE BALL!!!!!! The Bucks assists are A LOT lower than the # of FGs that the make....i've noticed this the past 2 games, but i'm not sure before that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts