Hartford at Cent conn state: Hartford -3
Yale at SBU: Yale -5
Valley Forge at UMBC: CRAP!
Curry co at UNH: CRAP!

I see a 1-3 night

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Absolutely no idea how to predict the Hartford game tomorrow since I’ve never seen 95% of their players play before. What I do know is I’ve got a great day planned. Going to leave the office in the morning to head to Mohegan sun to spend the day with a group of childhood friends. Then head over to CCSU to watch the game. Hoping for the best.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Excluding sub-D1 games, 1-3 would be satisfactory. I think 2-2 is on the table...but so is 0-4. I do think all of the games can be competitive, including UML/UMass.

PS, glad to be able to post again. Being shut down most of the day on THE FIRST DAY OF THE SEASON isn't, like, the most ideal timing.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hartford's Malik Ellison sprained his ankle in practice yesterday. He won't be playing tonight and could miss a few games.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
I can't get over Darnell Rogers's height. Shorter than Maura and Greene.

Also, looks like Jack Schwietz will figure into the rotation.
He is even shorter than his listed height.

This game should have been an exhibition and we really need to fix scheduling next season. 68-24 at the half and frankly it should have been even more lopsided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,647 Posts

This game should have been an exhibition and we really need to fix scheduling next season. 68-24 at the half and frankly it should have been even more lopsided.

I hate these games... Tonight it's you... We certainly have our own. Boooo

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Realist/A-hole
5,164 Posts
UML keeping it close with a young UMass team. Down 3 at the half.

·
Registered
180 Posts

Short but not slight, looks to be all muscle. Dribbles very low to the ground like Jay Greene did. Great handle and super quick. Will be fun to watch this year.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
A women's basketball note, I quickly jumped in on the ESPN+ feed to watch a few mins of UVM at Dartmouth and Lori effin Gear-McBride is doing color commentary for Dartmouth. That's hilariously awkward. She and her husband work there now in their athletic development office.

·
5,616 Posts

Feinstien just said that when Manhattan backed out, UMBC scheduled Georgian Court. Looking at the schedule, Manhattan elected to play Albany that day. They're also playing Samford, a team that backed out of playing us in the Jamaica Tournament.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts