6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gonna try!
Other suggestions?
Especially for smartphone, I haven't much time to spend in front of PC

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
I just love football manager its the best game ever! been searching for a similar one with bball my entire life haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to offer BasketPulse manager: https://www.basketpulse.com/

Short description:

BasketPulse is a project of virtual basketball world, which has been developing for more than 10 years already. During this time a great community grew up, which consists of thousands of basketball fans all over the world. If you consider yourself a basketball fan, if you like challenges, strategy, managing, if you like to compete with others - this project is designed for you!

This basketball manager is free text-based browser game and does not require lots of your time.

Here are the main features of this game, which makes it so close to real life basketball:
- Great match engine, which lets you to get lots of emotions while watching games live. Match chat, which allows you to comment the game episodes. Press conference after each game.
- Exclusively active community of basketball fans - discussions about BasketPulse and real world-wide basketball events on our discord channel.
- Variety of the game: club managing, team training, strategies for every single game, search of talented youngsters and their raise (basketball school, youth team), players trade between teams and other functions.
- Tournaments of national teams, which are controlled by players elected by each of their national teams community. Means that you can also become a coach of national team or at least grow some top rated players for the team.

If you try it - you won't regret it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts