Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking the games that are on tonight, and the blazer game wasn't listed. I live in the bay area, but don't have fsn, but the game is in portland so that shouldn't matter. Im really pissed right now. they have games like the hawks and the hornets but they can't show the blazer game.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
It's scheduled to broadcast on League Pass here in New Jersey . . .

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talkhard said:
It's scheduled to broadcast on League Pass here in New Jersey . . .
what channel? I went through all the channels at 7 pm, and it had nothing. i'll go check again, but i didn't see it the 1st time after looking for like 5 minutes.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Channel 757

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all it says on mine is nothing is scheduled for 757. i hope it's not on fsn.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Your local carrier of League Pass may have blocked out the game because it is being carried by a different network. The same thing happened to me when Portland was playing the Knicks the other night. Fortunately, I was able to watch the game on MSG, which is the Knicks' network.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, im offically pissed off. i was looking forward to this game all day, now this. they should show it anyway, that is what im paying 170 bucks for.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Yep, I can identify. If you pay all that money, you expect to get every game. It sucks big time.

You have my sympathies.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was on, but now after watching it i wish i hadn't. got that was an ugly game from start to finish for us. i don't get why monia wasn't taking more shots or having more plays run for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts