</td><td width="20"><center>vs</center></td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td><center>4 - 1</center></td><td width="20">
</td><td><center>5 - 1
</center></td></tr></tbody></table>
7:00 PM on CSN

Season series tied 0 - 0

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td><center>- Key Match: PG -

</center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>PPG</center></td><td width="34">22.7
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>RPG</center></td><td width="34">3.7
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>APG</center></td><td width="34">5.8
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">|</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>SPG</center></td><td width="34">0.3</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">|</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>BPG</center></td><td width="34">0.0
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">|</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>MPG</center></td><td width="34">34.0</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table></center>

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
who's gonna guard tim duncan today? Haywood?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
If we win this game, I am pretty sure that this team will be better than last year's team

·
Registered
7,095 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd guess that Haywood will start the game on Duncan, but throughout the night you'll see everyone from Jamison to Jeffries to Ruffin to Etan on him. I'd expect him to wallop us, just like every other good interior PF in the league.

It's hard not to feel so good after last night that you'll call a win tonight, but it's night and day between Seattle and San Antonio. I think we certainly can win, but I'm taking that possibility as a pleasant surprise and not the expected outcome. I'll be satisfied if we keep it close and competitive.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I wouldn't concern myself with Duncan too much, sense he is the best player in the league and he pretty much dominates everyone anyways, Im more concerned about Parker and Ginobili having monster nights. Parker is playing like an Allstar, Ginobili is slow out the gate but you know he can hurt you at anytime. Duncan is gong to get his, you just have to try and contain the others wich is not an easy thing to do. I predict a win only because the Wiz is my team and they seem to play decent at home, but I sure wouldn't be shocked if they loss.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I feel a 25 point loss tonight that will offset last night's momentum. The Wizards will be overconfident and not follow through the gameplan 100%, and the Spurs, after breaking down what the Wizards did right against the Sonics, will take away all of Washington's advantages and steal a big win out of the Wizard's hands.

Plus the Spurs are just better than the Wizards.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
The Spurs are the best team in the NBA, period. I just hope the Wiz can keep it close.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
It looks like Arenas is going to have another big night.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Arenas simply doesn't miss uncontested jumpers this season. When combined with his speed and ever-improving decision making, it's no wonder his shooting percentage has been great so far.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a rollercoaster half that was. Each team went on these little 2-3 minute spurts where they looked great, then they swapped places. All in all it was a pretty entertaining and fun half of basketball that sees us trailing by only one against possibly the best team in the league.

- Arenas: 20 points (8-9 FG, 2-3 3P, 2-4 FT), 2 assists, 1 steal

- Jamison: 11 points (5-11 FG, 1-2 3P), 5 rebounds, 2 assists

- Caron: 9 points (3-6 FG, 3-5 FT), 4 rebounds, 1 block

The new big three :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Arenas is playing amazing...can't say the same for Timmy D.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
that 30 footer by Arenas was just rediculous.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts