Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center><font color=#004B68>Washington</font> <font color=#C0753C>Wizards</font> (14-31)
vs.
<font color=#A81E38>Cleveland</font> <font color=#997A4F>Cavaliers</font> (17-29)

12:00 PM on WB
Season series tied 1-1

Key Matchup: SG
vs.

Matchup to Watch: PF
vs.
</center>
<hr><center>
<font color=#004B68>W</font><font color=#C0753C>A</font><font color=#004B68>S</font> 100-104 <font color=#A81E38>C</font><font color=#997A4F>L</font><font color=#A81E38>E</font>

Player of the Game

13 points (5-12 FG, 2-2 FT), 2 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals, 25 minutes

ESPN Box Score

Next Game
7:00 PM on WB
vs. <font color=#00989D>Memphis</font> <font color=red>Grizzlies</font> (25-21)</center>

·
Registered
118 Posts
THey changed him to the 2

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, newly aquired McInnis now plays point and James is their starting SG.

This, like the last game, is a winnable one for us. It won't be easy at all, but if we play hard and smart, we can pull this one out. I'm really interested in seeing how Kwame matches up against the tough Cavs big men Boozer and Z, on both sides of the court.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I bet this game is going to be sold out because of Lebron.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
i got tickets for my birthday to see this game. good lower section seats too. should be a good game. and are we allowed to bring cameras to the game? i doubt it.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by <b>shonin</b>!
i got tickets for my birthday to see this game. good lower section seats too. should be a good game. and are we allowed to bring cameras to the game? i doubt it.
I don't know if the MCI Center has different rules or not, but I know many fans of other teams that take pictures at the game. Schub over at the Nets forum actually has a bunch of pictures of the Wizards vs. Nets game from back in December.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shonin</b>!
Why wouldn't you be able to bring cameras?
I brought my camera and so did a lot of people last night.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Stack is Back

One thing i don't like about that is for some reason kwame isn't starting? can someone explain this?

·
Registered
996 Posts
okay there must either be some injury with kwame or some suspension thing because they just put JJ in instead of him.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lebron's two points away from career high (37) score 78-64

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
He's got 38 now. Going for 40+

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
Did they realy start Laettner over Kwame?

What the hell is up with that?

Kwame got injured at the beginning of the game he suffered a broken nose

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I think thats LeBrons first T of the year. He has been getting a bit more vocal the last couple of games. He needs to cut that out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The OUTLAW</b>!
He's got 38 now. Going for 40+
Stayed at 38

1 - 20 of 25 Posts