Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td>
</td><td width=20><center>vs</center></td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3></td></tr><tr><td colspan=3></td></tr><tr><td><center>35 - 28</center></td><td width=20></td><td><center>20 - 45</center></td></tr></table>

7:00 PM on WB

Season series tied 0 - 0

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td>
</td><td><center>- Key Match: SG -<br><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font><br><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></center><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td width=34><p align="right">21.8</p></td><td width=50><center>PPG</center></td><td width=34>12.3</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">6.3</p></td><td width=50><center>RPG</center></td><td width=34>3.1</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">5.0</p></td><td width=50><center>APG</center></td><td width=34>1.3</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">2.9</p></td><td width=50><center>SPG</center></td><td width=34>0.7</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">0.3</p></td><td width=50><center>BPG</center></td><td width=34>0.1</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">38.0</p></td><td width=50><center>MPG</center></td><td width=34>28.4</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr></table></td><td>
</td></tr></table></center>

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, that is the best "Key Matchup" that I could find :dead:

Jazz have lost eight in a row, including tonight against the Nets. Sadly enough, rather than make me hopeful from playing a dud team, it just worries me. Let's just hope that guys like Dixon and especially Kwame will be up for this one.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Man we could win and probably should win but who knows. I don't have a real feel for the team right now. Injuries have wrecked the flow of the offense and EJ's coaching hasn't helped much at all.

but I'll say we bounce back at home and get a win.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I doubt Kwame will be back from the flu tonight, considering it knocked Etan out a week and I had the same thing a month ago and it's no joke! That being said, Gil scores 40 and we win by 10-15.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Looks like the game won't be televised tonight. Guess i will watch the Bulls and Sixers game on WGN superstation.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
It's not on WB either they are showing Fresh Prince of Bel Air for the thousand'th time.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
It's on NBA TV. Go Jazz!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Ouch Arenas with 3 fouls and 4 to's.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Well, Arenas isn't exactly playing up to expectations. He just scored his first point with around 10 minutes left in the third quarter.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
This game has gotten out of hand. The Reff's are a joke

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
AK is 2 steals away from 5-5-5-5-5.(27pts, 7 rebs, 6 assists, 3 steals, 5 blocks)

Great game so far. Can anyone hit a free throw? Arenas pre-shooting routine is so annoying ARGHH!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts