Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
</td><td width="20"><center>vs</center></td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td><center>34 - 31</center></td><td width="20">
</td><td><center>37 - 28
</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

7:00 PM on CSN

Season series tied 1 - 1

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
</td><td><center>- Key Match: SF -

</center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>PPG</center></td><td width="34">19.3
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>RPG</center></td><td width="34">7.1
</td><td width="50"><center>APG</center></td><td width="34">4.0
</td><td width="50"><center>SPG</center></td><td width="34">0.8</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
</td><td width="50"><center>BPG</center></td><td width="34">0.3
</td><td width="50"><center>MPG</center></td><td width="34">39.8</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td>
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

· Registered
1,453 Posts
Just what we needed, a good old *** kicking at home before we go on a 6 game West coast road trip. We give up 41 freaking points in the 4th quater, just ridiculous, turnovers was also ridiculous. Arenas had some of the stupidest fouls you can imangine I was woundering WTF was he doing just grabbing people without even atempting to play defense. I'd be happy if they win 2 games on this trip to be at .500 when they get back. But the teams they've got to play I wouldn't be surprised if they come back 4 under.

· Registered
651 Posts
Defense sucked, theres no way Jefferson is 11-15 good shooting epecially mainly jumpers.

· Registered
1,453 Posts
It is against this Wizards team, Butler and Jamison is just as bad as Arenas on defense and thats our so called big 3 (wich is getting pretty annoying to hear when people keep saying it). All they ever do is gamble for steals and get burn't most of the time, might as well sit on the floor on defense. We're getting next to nothing from our big guys and the opponents only needs to focus on out so called big 3, running and gunning with no inside and poor defense will give you .500 records and early exits out of the playoffs no matter the talent, things need to be shaken up this summer.

PS: Jared Jeffries sucks, but yet EJ loves this guy

· Registered
15,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very pathetic defense. I especially remember one point in the second quarter when Kidd nailed an open shot, which Buck followed up with "Well they don't get much easier than that." The thing was, they got a wide open layup just one play earlier. The whole game kind of felt like that.

Jeffries played absolutely terrible. Maybe it was just the game as a whole, but it felt like one of his worst performances of the year, and that's really saying something. You obviously can't blame him for the loss, since he barely even played, but he was just a sad display in those limited minutes.

At least Daniels was once again spectacular. You could argue that he's been our best player of the past week. I only wish he could've started this sooner in the year, we could've picked up a few extra wins along the way.

Combine the previous two, and I say it's time to throw Jeffries to the dumpster and start Daniels from here on out. Daniels has been ten times the player that Jeffries has been in the past month, there's little reason to keep JJ in the starting lineup.

Not a loss to be happy about at all, but we just have to focus on the games ahead. Our next one against Utah is probably the easiest of the whole six game road trip, so let's just hope we can take that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.