Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td>
</td><td width=20><center>vs</center></td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3></td></tr><tr><td colspan=3></td></tr><tr><td><center>39 - 30</center></td><td width=20></td><td><center>11 - 59</center></td></tr></table>

7:00 PM on CSN

Washington leads season series 3 - 0

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td>
</td><td><center>- Key Match: PG -<br><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font><br><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></center><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td width=34><p align="right">25.5</p></td><td width=50><center>PPG</center></td><td width=34>12.8</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">4.6</p></td><td width=50><center>RPG</center></td><td width=34>2.1</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">5.2</p></td><td width=50><center>APG</center></td><td width=34>5.3</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">1.9</p></td><td width=50><center>SPG</center></td><td width=34>0.5</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">0.2</p></td><td width=50><center>BPG</center></td><td width=34>0.0</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr><tr><td width=34><p align="right">41.0</p></td><td width=50><center>MPG</center></td><td width=34>31.3</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3><font color=#DFDFDF>|</font></td></tr></table></td><td>
</td></tr></table></center>

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Atlanta is one of the 3-4 teams that I feel I know the result of the game before it happens, so no amount of injury is going to make me call anything but a win.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I'm not gonna be so bold and say its gonna be an easy win. I just want a win. They played us tough last time at MCI center. We had Jamison and Haywood in that game.

I think we win though. These are the kinda games that if we share the ball its a blow-out but if Arenas and Hughes get too free and easy jacking up shots there could be trouble.

gotta pay due respect to the time of year now. Its time to crank up our whole team right now. And get in playoff bunker mode.

Put the hammer down and do it with togetherness as a team.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Yeah, this game will be a blowout, BUT, the real battle will be between Josh Childress and Jared Jeffries. The battle of the fro's.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Ramos should get some playing time this game hopefully. I'd like to see him play some more. he's frickin' 7'3".

·
do better
41,522 Posts
I don't know about this being as easy as people let on. Like Jazzy said, the Hawks played the Wizards close last time at the MCI Center, and that was with somewhat of a full roster. Last time the two played though, the score was 122-93. I expect it to be somewhere in the middle, a 7-9 point sound win.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I remember that game Gil wasn't 100% still recovering from flu like symptoms didn't have one of his better games only 30 mins, Antione Walker was boarding and made those 2 ridiculous threes at the end to bring the hawks within 1 point. That was a close game but this one im thinking a w in the 8-12 point range.

Reactions: MJG and ATLien

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a minor note, Al Harrington is questionable for the game because of tendinitis. It was enough of a problem for him to miss their last game, so with any luck it'll keep him out of this one as well. Don't think it'll make a difference either way, but it couldn't hurt.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Obinna Ekezie is one of the worst basketball players that I have ever seen play, in my life. And as a Hawks fan, I have seen plenty of bad ones. He's been the worst, and he's a starter too. Yikes. No TV coverage for this game here.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
TheATLien said:
Obinna Ekezie is one of the worst basketball players that I have ever seen play, in my life. And as a Hawks fan, I have seen plenty of bad ones. He's been the worst, and he's a starter too. Yikes. No TV coverage for this game here.
Atlanta TV stations give up on the Hawks? :laugh:

I think it was a good idea not to start Kwame. he needs to keep resting his ankle for playoffs.

Profit is playing well so far. nice dish to Etan, nice reverse, then nice 3 pointer.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts