Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
</td><td width="20"><center>vs
</center>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td><center>39 - 36</center></td><td width="20">
</td><td><center>49 - 26
</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

7:00 PM on CSN

Miami leads season series 3 - 0

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
</td><td><center>- Key Match: PG -

</center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>PPG</center></td><td width="34">27.7
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
</td></tr><tr><td width="34">
</td><td width="50"><center>RPG</center></td><td width="34">5.8
</td><td width="50"><center>APG</center></td><td width="34">6.7
</td><td width="50"><center>SPG</center></td><td width="34">1.9</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
</td><td width="50"><center>BPG</center></td><td width="34">0.8
</td><td width="50"><center>MPG</center></td><td width="34">39.1</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td>
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

·
Registered
15,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about yesterday and the lack of a game thread. I was going to do it once I got home from work, but I ended up going right back out and not getting back until late. If something like that ever happens, anyone can feel free to make their own thread.

As for this game, well, I wouldn't feel good about it even if everyone were at 100% health. Considering three of our four best players all have problems and who knows which ones will be playing, I'd consider it shocking for us to win. Still, I suppose we can always hope.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I hope Gil is feeling better, he looked to be in pain after the 2nd qt last night. Butler out again tonight.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Well looks like Arenas, Butler, Daniels and Etan are not the only Wizards players that are hurt, add Jamison to the list though not a phisical injury he has a broken jumpshot. 14-50 the last 2 games is just plain ridiculous, Jesus put the gun away already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.