Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
slow start with bad shooting for the blazers. Bad defense, letting a lot of dunks and points in the paint for O-town.

Telfair heat up a lot midway through the 1st (when Damon went out)...he hit 4 jumpers, good ballmovement, a few nice passes!

Great to see!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hap said:
I think Viktor is making a statement today.
Damn loud one too. I was noticing that when he asks for the ball tonight he gets it.

Viktor needs to bring this game every night.

·
Registered
936 Posts
stupendous said:
Oooh wee. Shareef says 'Dunk you very much' on the baseline drive! This team is so much fun to watch.
Exactly. Isn't that just wrong? It's supposed to be. Winning is #1 priority, no doubt. Entertaining basketball is #2. If you're not winning, make it entertaining. The post 2000 Blazers (until now) didn't win meaningful games (playoff series'), and they were boring to watch as well. 1 out of 2 aint bad. At least I feel like I'm rooting for the Blazers from my heart, now. Not out of habit.

Go Blazers.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Target said:
Damn loud one too. I was noticing that when he asks for the ball tonight he gets it.

Viktor needs to bring this game every night.
dang! 7-7! i wish i cold watch this or at least hear it! i hate saturday night games!

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Khryapa is looking great.

Considering the fact that monia is allegedly the better prospect, it makes it all the better when we see Viktor going off like this.

·
Premium Member
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DrewFix said:
is damon playing the point and bassy playing the shooting guard?
Nope.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
And it is good to hear that Viktor feels as if he is only about 80%. But he is all over the place tonight. Taking very good shots, and blocking his fair share of shots as well! Very impressive outing tonight, and I haven't seen any brain dead passes from him either so I am a happy camper so far!

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Well, SAR ends the 9-0 run with a made shot while being fouled by Howard.

SAR looking for a 3 point play the old fashioned way.

·
Premium Member
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Future is looking GOOD folks. Very good!

:banana:

·
Premium Member
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go Moral Victories!!!!!

:banana:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts