Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
starting 5 as i've heard......blake, dixon, joel, miles, and zach.

if nate sticks to his plan of sitting one guard, which he didn't in any game but the game he sat blake, i believe jack will be sitting and telfair will be coming off the bench behind blake.

i'm interested to see if miles performs since he is starting and likes to pout when he comes off the bench. hopefully someone has told him that he can't get traded out of here if he looks like a piece of crap? let's just cross our fingers he got the memo loud and clear.

i'll be at the game tonight...fingers crossed we can win one freaking game before the season is over.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
I really think we'll win this. We've usually respond after a butt kicking like we got from the Sonics. But a friend of mine pointed out that we've lost to the Rockets by at least 30 every time we've played them. Is that true? I thought at least one game we were in it with them.

I do think that bad teams that are better than us do look at us as a opportunity to take out a lot of their frustrations on. Well it's our turn this time!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Miles still starting... :puke: Would rather see his minutes go just about anywhere else. I hope he at least plays well the rest of the season so maybe we'll have some chance to trade him in the off season.

I also think we'll pull out a win tonight though.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Perhaps the starting lineup is a result of the players meeting? Maybe they felt they should go back to a more vet lineup?

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
NWsportsfan said:
We-re snapping this losing streak i say!!!!!!

Portland 94
Houston 89
You do know this isn't the prediction thread, don't you?

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
A little inspired play!

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
We're playing fairly well and no posts?

17 to 17 after one.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I will join you mgb, just so you aren't alone.
We look pretty competetive so far. It does seem like Nate is trying a "veterans" type thing.
Even Voshon got in the game.

Prunetang

Reactions: mgb

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Sweet play by Telfair! Talk about speed!

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
I hate it when I make a post and get a page saying site can't be found! Anyway, thanks for joining me guys!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Eh, what else am I going to do..... the fish tank isn't thaaaat entertaining...hehe

I like the way the team is battling so far. We aren't shooting well...but we are hustling. Also, Telfair is looking pretty damned good. He is playing under control, making nice passes, and playing defense.

Prunetang

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
I love Theo if he could just stay healthy!

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
The question remains though would we rather win or play our young guys? We haven't seen Webster or Viktor, though I think we know what we got with Viktor.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I kind of feel sorry for Voshon.... wasn't getting any playing time in Denver. Then he gets traded to us and he gets no time again. I bet some playoff team picks him up over the summer to come off the bench. I could imagine him working really well in San Antonio or Miami.

Prunetang

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Well, if you didn't notice, mgb, Martell was in a fancy suit on the sideline. They said he was having some minor back spasms. Not sure if that is real or an excuse, but I kind of hope it is the latter.

Prunetangueray

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.